Kompaniya, v kotoroy ya prohozhu praktiku ischet russokogovoryaschih v svoyu komandu. Nuzho budet delat kontent analiz statei iz Rossiyskih smi.
Nizhe opisanie vakansii
Media Analyst – PRIME Research
(Ann Arbor – Downtown / UM Central Campus)
Are you looking to start a career in Communications, Media Management or Public Relations? Are you keen on working with the top brands and companies in the world? Are you highly motivated and willing to work in a fast-paced, diverse environment? PRIME Research is looking for talented Media Analysts to research and code relevant media information in our proprietary system for clients in the financial, industrial, technology and automotive sectors. We offer flexible shifts in a challenging environment, as well as an opportunity to gain experience in communications research. Applicants should be comfortable conducting keyword searches in online, print and broadcast media, and be able to quickly scan search results for relevant articles. Applicants should have strong organization and research skills, and be able to work under deadlines. Attention to detail and punctuality are essential to this position. Main Responsibilities
· Research and analyze relevant print, online, broadcast and social media coverage regarding our clients, as well as their competitors and industry.
· Monitor corporate, product, industry and competitor trends in the media for companies within a designated sector.
· Available 20-40 hours / week
· Attention to detail and punctuality are essential to this position
Traits/Skills for Success:
· Critical thinking
· Organization & attention to detail
· Ability to work under pressure
· Positive attitude & willingness to learn
· Ability to work in a team and individually
· Intermediate computer & Internet research skills
· Wage: $11.00 per hour
· Additional wages for foreign language skills (Spanish, French, Russian, German)
· Flexible hours
· Medical, vision and dental insurance after 3 months
· Potential ability to work remotely 2 days per week after 1 year
· Paid vacation days after 1 year
· 401k Plan after 1 year
PRIME Research offers a challenging job and a friendly atmosphere. Successful candidates will work in conjunction with project managers in a highly motivated, innovative and international team in downtown Ann Arbor. Paid training on our operation system is provided, but independent work is expected shortly after training has been completed. Competitive wages are offered, as well as access to local transportation services. Our company is a global leader in strategic communications analysis. In our research centers worldwide, approximately 500 employees in Europe, the Americas and Asia continuously monitor 15 different industries, including automotive, financial services, chemical, technology, and pharmaceuticals, in 35 key markets. To be considered, please submit resume with cover letter, and email address to Fikisha Taylor: firstname.lastname@example.org