Внимание мошенники! WN Divisions identity phishing phone scam!

То есть, с вашего счета некие мощенники украли больше суммы, которая была на чеке?=0

По-русски пиши. Только в начале письма напиши по-английски, что письмо на русском. Я не шучу.

1 лайк

По-русски в американские конторы уже не комильфо писать. Я ж почти американец.

Ну, вроде разобрались, что это мошенники. Просто хочу отобразить ряд red flags, на будущее так сказать, потому что сам текст может менятся. Выделяю red flags красным цветом – обычно это общие приметы скэма.

The payment has been delivered to you via FedEx and here is the tracking number (29508***********) also glad that you will be working for my husband and i hope you exhibit your job effectively and will also want you to know that the payment mailed out to you is in EXCESS,the EXCESS fund is meant for the shipping for the honda accord car in which i told you will be provided to drive my husband and will give you all details on how to get to my husband once the car is delivered to you,and asides that the car is going to be in your possession as long as you will be driving him.
I will want you to have the payment DEPOSIT/CASH at your bank and have the excess funds withdrawn as soon as you have the funds in your account after you have deducted your pay which is *330 and also *70 for gas for the first week, I want you to have the EXCESS funds wired to the shipping agent info below via WESTERN UNION so that the car could be delivered to you asap and you could begin the exhibition of your duty immediately and as soon as you have done this i will want you to get back to me with every WESTERN UNION transfer details MTCN [COLOR="#FF0000"]SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS AMOUNT SENT[/COLOR] so i can forward all details to the shipping agent so that the funds can be picked up and they could begin the shipping process asap…This is the shipping agent info below you will be wiring the funds to VIA WESTERN UNION…

Receiver’s Name: Tiffany Lowery
Address: 225 Cherry St
City: Charlotte
State: North Carolina
Zip Code: 28204

Get back asap with all WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER info asap so that the funds can be picked up and have the car delivered to you so you could begin your

duty asap i will be looking forward to hear from you soon and do have a pleasant day ahead stay blessed.

1 лайк

Это обыкновенный развод! Подумайте сами, они должны бы вам прислать только сумму за вашу работу. Ан нет! Хотят, чтобы ни-село вы переслали им 1500дол. Расчитывают, что вы перешлёте немедленно. А банку, нужно время, чтобы определить, что чек фальшивый.

1 лайк

Зато как увидят, что на русском написано, сразу внимание письму утроится.