Инструкция DV-2021: обсуждение изменений, переводы

ну вот, теперь мы знаем и сроки и условия проведения. дождались :slight_smile:

Требование указание паспортных данных здесь обсуждать не нужно. Для этого есть отдельная тема:
Изменение правил участия - DV-2021 теперь только с паспортными данными

Так же не нужно задавать здесь вопросы по заполнению заявки. По каждому из пунктов, вызывающих вопросы будет создана отдельная тема.

Здесь только сравнение требований с прошлым розыгрышем и ссылки на переводы!

2 лайка

Начну сравнивать.

1. В DV-2021 сразу идёт речь о розыгрыше 55000 виз, тогда как в DV-2020 сначала писали о 50000 (5000 виз резервировались для программы NACARA). Впрочем, об этом уже было известно.

Было:

For Fiscal Year 2020, 50,000 Diversity Visas (DVs) will be available.

Стало:

For Fiscal Year 2021, 55,000 Diversity Visas (DVs) will be available.

1. Из перечня стран, уроженцы которых не допущены к участию в лотерее от своей страны рождения, убрали Перу, но добавили Гватемалу.

2. Добавилось предупреждение на стр. 3.

Было:

You must provide the following information to complete your entry:

Стало:

You must provide all of the following information to complete your entry. Failure to accurately include all the required information will result in mandatory disqualification of your entry.

1. Самое главное изменение. Появилось известное уже требование указания паспортных данных:

NEW FOR DV-2021: The passport number, country of issuance, and expiration date for the principal entrant’s valid, unexpired international travel passport. This requirement applies to the principal entrant only, not to dependents. You must enter valid international travel passport information unless you are stateless, a national of a Communist-controlled country and unable to obtain a passport from the government of the Communist-controlled country, or the beneficiary of an individual waiver approved by the Secretary of Homeland Security and the Secretary of State.

продолжение следует…

25 лайков
  1. На стр. 5 появилось уточнение.

Было:

Individuals who have not been selected also ONLY will be notified through Entrant Status Check.

Стало:

Individuals who have not been selected also ONLY will be notified through Entrant Status Check on the E-DV website.

1. В разделе FAQ добавились два пункта, связанных с нововведением — требованием указывать паспортные данные.

12. Why do I need a passport to enter the DV program? Are there any exceptions?

Requiring a valid, unexpired passport adds security to the DV process and helps protect your entry. The rule does not apply to children or spouses of the principal entrant. The passport must be valid for international travel. Internal passports, issued by some countries, are not valid for DV entry purposes. The only exceptions are if you are stateless, a national of a Communist-controlled country and unable to obtain a passport from the government of the Communist-controlled country, or the beneficiary of an individual waiver approved by the Secretary of Homeland Security and the Secretary of State, consistent with the passport waivers for immigrant visa applicants provided for in 22 CFR 42.2(d), (e), and (g)(2).

13. What if my passport expires or I lose it before I apply for a visa?

If your passport number changes for any reason, you will have to provide evidence of why it has changed to KCC before they will schedule your DV interview. If you entered a false, inaccurate, or invalid passport number on your DV entry, your case will be disqualified or your DV application refused. We suggest you make a legible photocopy of the passport you use for the entry and store it in a secure location with your entry confirmation number (FAQ #27). A photocopy alone is not proof you entered a valid passport number on your entry, but it can help you explain the situation. The final determination is up to the Consular Officer at the time of your DV interview.

1. Из раздела FAQ убрали вопрос про период доступности сайта E-DV.

16. When will E-DV be available online?

You can enter online during the registration period beginning at 12:00 pm (noon) Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4) on Wednesday, October 3, 2018, and ending at 12:00 pm (noon) Eastern Standard Time (EST) (GMT-5) on Tuesday, November 6, 2018.

1. В разделе FAQ изменили ответ на вопрос про количество доступных виз.

Было:

37. How many visas will be issued in DV-2020?

By law, a maximum of 55,000 visas are available each year to eligible persons. However, in November 1997, the U.S. Congress passed the Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA), which stipulates that beginning as early as DV-1999, and for as long as necessary, up to 5,000 of the 55,000 annually-allocated DVs will be made available for use under the NACARA program. The actual reduction of the limit began with DV-2000 and will remain in effect through the DV-2020 program, so 50,000 visas remain for the DV program described in these instructions.

Стало:

38. How many visas will be issued in DV-2020?

By law, a maximum of 55,000 visas are available each year to eligible persons.

1. В разделе FAQ изменили ответ про поддержку от Правительства США для выигравших.

Было:

38. If I receive a visa through the DV program, will the U.S. government pay for my airfare to the United States, help me find housing and employment, and/or provide healthcare or any subsidies until I am fully settled?

No. The U.S. government will not provide any of these services to you if you receive a visa through the DV program. If you are selected to apply for a DV, you must demonstrate that you will not become a public charge in the United States before being issued a visa. This evidence may be in the form of a combination of your personal assets, an Affidavit of Support (Form I-134) submitted by a relative or friend residing in the United States, an offer of employment from an employer in the United States, or other evidence.

Стало:

39. If I receive a visa through the DV program, will the U.S. government pay for my airfare to the United States, help me find housing and employment, and/or provide healthcare or any subsidies until I am fully settled?

No. The U.S. government will not provide any of these services to you if you receive a visa through the DV program. If you are selected to apply for a DV, you must demonstrate that you will not become a public charge in the United States before being issued a visa. If you are selected and submit a diversity visa application, you should familiarize yourself with the Department of State’s public guidance on how public charge is assessed and what evidence can be provided to demonstrate that you are not likely to become a public charge.

Остальные изменения связаны с названием розыгрыша DV-2020/DV-2021 и изменением дат периода приёма заявок и даты начала возможности проверить статус заявки.

Так что все прошлогодние темы, касающиеся заполнения заявки, актуальны и для DV-2021.

12 лайков

А где можно посмотреть вот это " Department of State’s public guidance on how public charge is assessed and what evidence can be provided to demonstrate that you are not likely to become a public charge." Собственно интересует что именно можно предоставить.

это обсуждалось здесь и здесь, а также можно погуглить вашу фразу.

2 лайка

На сайте Госдепа есть такой документ: 9 FAM 302.8 (U) PUBLIC CHARGE - INA 212(A)(4)
Есть ещё информация на сайте USCIS: https://www.uscis.gov/greencard/public-charge

И: Ineligibilities and Waivers: Laws

2 лайка

где можно увидеть содержание анкеты на участие в лотерее?

На сайте https://dvlottery.state.gov со 2-го октября 2019 по 5-ое ноября 2019.

я недостаточно грамотный, штобы с лету все заполнять в анкете. хотелось бы предворительно ознакомится с пунктами анкеты.

У вас будет больше месяца на ознакомление и этот форум для получения консультаций. Все пункты из заявки перечислены в инструкции.

Проверьте пж еще раз правила. Файл скорее всего обновляли, так как минут 10 был удален. Сайт возвращал 404.

Выложат 25 сентября, не беспокойтесь.

Information on the DV2021 Program will be available to the public on September 25, 2019 at http://travel.state.gov and http://dvlottery.state.gov.

10:25 AM - 9 Sep 2019
1 лайк

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/diversity-visa-program-entry/diversity-visa-instructions.html

1 лайк

Обновили раздел на официальном сайте, теперь с прямыми ссылками
https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/diversity-visa-program-entry/diversity-visa-instructions.html

Русский перевод:

6 лайков

Не совсем поняла сроки, после заполнения написано :

2021 Проверка статуса участника
Участники DV-2021 могут вводить информацию о подтверждении по ссылке ниже, начиная с полудня (EDT) 5 мая 2020 года. Период регистрации DV-2021 начинается 2 октября 2019 года и заканчивается 5 ноября 2019 года. Участники DV-2021 следует сохранить номер подтверждения до 30 сентября 2021 года.

Почему до 2021 года, а не 2020го? т.е. реально проверять до 30 сентября 2021 года, верно поняла?

Потому что 5-го мая 2020 года будут доступны результаты, а визы выдают с 30 сентября 2020 до 30 сентября 2021. И в это время проверка будет доступна.

Проверка будет доступна до 30 сентября 2021, но розыгрыш дв2021 будет до 30 сентября 2020, так?

Розыгрыш если ещё не начался, то скоро начнётся. А результат будет известен в мае 2020.