Набор волонтеров в группу поддержки ищущих работу

Могу уделить этому делу 1-2 часа в день. Мой скайп emin_uz

[Warning] Народ, наш форум популярный и публичный, в связи с этим я бы вам рекомендовал ваши личные контакты отсылать Михаилу в личную почту, дабы в будущем не получать тонны спама и иметь дело с мошенниками. Спасибо!

1 лайк

А еще нужны желающие или прием закончен?:slight_smile:
Скайп поставила, интернет безлимит, время почти ничем неограниченно.
С удовольствием помогу.

Я думаю, как только Михаил наберет n-количество людей, админы должны удалить эту ветку и проблема адресов отпадет :wink:

Призыв не закончен - если есть интерес, то милости просим.

Я пока только с двумя переговорил толком, поскольку процесс посвящения в детали оказался не очень простым, но будет проще. Мылом я не очень пока вижу возможность общаться по теме, поскольку много интерактивного в начале пути. Желательно иметь адрес в Скайпе - так все намного проще.

Чем смогу - помогу.
Интернет - анлимит и дома и на работе.
В скайпе - forddim - с 7 pm до 11 pm (по Киеву).
На работе можно по e-mail.

PS А к спаму нам не привыкать.:aggressive:

Возьмите и меня…
скайп “Igor_N_F”

I’m on board! But only via e-mail.
6 часов времени в день могу уделить этому. Адрес напишу Вам Михаил.

И меня примите!
скайп - rimatim

присоединяюсь с опозданием, все данные в профайле на этом форуме (skype),
в skype - e-mail

Тоже хочу попробовать:) если не поздно

Спасибо всем, кто откликнулся. :flo::flo:

Объявляется отбой. Идея себя в данном раскладе не оправдала - с рассылки по другим регионам практически нет значимой отдачи.

Hello,

You had recently responded to a position I had available for a software test analyst. That position is closed, but I wanted to let you know of a new requirement I received that is now open for submission. This is a W2 contract position lasting until the end of August. Please review the description and requirements below and let me know if you or someone you know might be interested in the position. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!

Nicole Bailey

IT Recruiter

Austin Ribbon + Computer

512.452.0651 x226 ofc.

JOB DESCRIPTION

This role is responsible for testing the software produced by the Project Management Office, document issues found and report test status. Planning and analyzing system requirements, procedures and design to develop test plan, test design and test the automation of new or existing systems. Independent verification and validation of all computer programs developed or acquired by the Project Management Office for use by the agency. Perform SQA and acceptance testing of all products prior to their release. Developing processes, procedures, forms and templates for all software and system testing. Inspect all artifacts and products (whether acquired or developed) for agency software products to assure that they were developed, documented and tested according to appropriate processes. Perform other duties as assigned.

II. WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS

Minimum Requirements:

Years
Skills/Experience

Experience in testing through a full system development life cycle.

Experience in designing, developing and implementing test plans, test cases, and test processes for web applications from Requirements Documentation and other specification documents.

Experience in documenting test results for corrective actions, reporting and audits.

Experience in test automation and writing automation scripts.

Experience in writing SQL to confirm the system is writing and displaying correct data.

Experience in testing performance of web applications.

Strong
Ability to work with in a team environment and to communicate well both orally and in writing.

Preferences:

Years
Skills/Experience

Good understanding of OO design concepts. Experience in testing object oriented systems from existing system and ********al specifications.

Exposure to WSRR, WPS, WAS, WBM and WID

Experience in web accessibility testing in compliance with existing accessibility guidelines, including Section 508 of the US Rehabilitation Act and the W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).

Experience with software change management and version management tools. Experience with Merant PVCS Tracker and Version Manager is a plus.

Experience in coordinating and assisting system users in the user acceptance phase.

вот приходит теперь на ящик… а может нужно кому? :slight_smile:

Михаил здравствуйте я тоже могу помочь у меня инет безлимит 24 часа если нужно мой skype nastena719

ой простите сверху пост не увидела