Job Title: Member Technical Staff, PC Applications Software Engineer
This position is for a software engineer to work as part of Bosch’s PC Applications Development group in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. The successful candidate will work within a team developing applications and software development kits (SDKs) targeted at the Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) security industry.
• Identify software requirements based on stakeholder needs.
• Participate in software architecture and design tasks.
• Develop well-documented software applications and components according to department standards.
• Plan, design, and execute comprehensive and repeatable software unit and integration tests.
• Ensure product quality and reliability.
• Participate in project teams under the direction of a technical leader or project manager.
• Participate in the development and maintenance of existing products.
• Additional responsibilities will be assigned as needs arise.
Required: B.S. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
o 5 to 10 years of professional experience designing and implementing PC software using C++ in a Microsoft Windows XP environment.
Excellent communication (both written and verbal), self-motivation, and interpersonal skills are essential. The ability to work well in a team environment is also necessary.