ОЧЕНЬ ВАЖНЫЙ ВОПРОС ПО AU PAIR, ПРОШУ ПОМОЧЬ!!!

Это очень дорого. Хорошее агентство возвращает практически полную стоимость программы в случае отказа в визе.

Просто я живу в Оренбурге, и агенства я у нас не находил! :slight_smile:

Да что Вы говорите?
А гуглом пользоваться умеете?

С первого запроса:
http://www.youthcentre.info/company/contact.shtml

Могли бы вы мне помочь…
Начал вести переписку с одной семьёй, пришло вот такое сообщение:

Hi,
The prime purpose for me finding an aupair is because i have varying and lengthy work hours, but would be very considerate to your time as well. I have just returned back to full-time work and feel as though Linda would be best served by having a nanny or an aupair. I am looking for someone that I and my daughter can treat as part of a family/friend and not just as a nanny/aupair. Linda is easy to get along with you, we want to make you feel comfortable and at home,are easy going, and down to earth.I would like you as an au pair/nanny to be a comfortable care giving partner/companion/sister who is caring, flexible, and will have fun with our family. I would also loveourau pair to go shopping with us, go out to eat with us, go to the movies with us, participate in family events, go on trips with us (we love going to amusement parks), share holidays with us, etc.–become a part of our family. We really want someone who will proactively talk, sing, laugh,interact, engage with the kids We would really enjoy a light-hearten, fun, and enthusiastic person who’s ready for a worthy experience with a young, active family.

ABOUT ME
I’m a building contractor while i also serve some consultancy/advisory role with a leading firm here in the U.K.I am down to earth,blunt and take things the way they come.I am a very friendly person and easy to get along with.You will have no problem in adapting to our lifestyle here.I will be needing your services due to the time commitment that is demanding by my job. I want you to know that you’ll never have any cause to regret taking up this job.

MY LIL’ ANGEL
Linda is just eight years old,I just enrolled her for a short summer programme which she is due to start by Monday.she is welcoming and though young, has a warm and friendly attitude. i do not think you will have any problem with her,she likes candy,chocolate and she likes watching cartoon movies.She also likes playing a mother role cos she’s always with me in the kitchen.She pays rapt attention to all i do and tries to mimick those acts she sees me perform in the kitchen,laundry and other activities.She is very intelligent and loves to take after people,this is the more reason i will appreciate someone with good qualities to be her aupair so that she doesn’t take to bad influence.

SCHEDULE
Your job is not a hard one,I do not believe in supervising or monitoring people to do their job.Ibelieve people should be giving a free role in whatever they do so as to do it well and best.So,I believe you should be able to perform well without being told.All the job entails is preparing Linda for school in the morning,taking her to the point where the school bus picks her up to school.You will have a free period then whereby you can do any vocation or practice whatever is at your disposal.Then you help monitor them after she is brought home by the school bus,just to make sure she’s alright till my arrival from work.

SALARY
You will be entitled to a pay of 2000 Pounds per month while you will also be given an entitlement of 500 Pounds every week for petty expenses which you might need for yourself or during the course of your weekly activities.This salary is subject to negotiations for an upward review upon your arrival.

ROOM
A well furnished Master bed room will be made available for your personal use soon as you get here.there will be your personal laptop connected to the internet,tv and other necessary gadgets at your disposal.There will be enough privacy for you,i guess you’ll really like it.

WHEN TO START
You are free to start as soon as possible,I will appreciate you coming immediately but any date of your choice will also be welcome.

OFF DAYS
You have every weekend as your off day as i will not be going to work during weekends except special overtime.

AGENCY
There is a travel company based here that can help fix the visa issue,they’ve been of great assistance to me on many of my overseas trips.This is their email address: easterntravelse@consultant.com Inform them that you are from me and that you will be needing them to help you get a visa for you to join me here ASAP.Do get back to me soon as you are in contact with them,Also send me your pictures and if there’s any additional information that you want me to know about you.

STUDY
You will be free to study in any school of your choice soon as you get here.I will be helping you as regards tuition fees.There are so many colleges and Universities here that offer good and qualitative courses here.Let me know if you are ready to take up this position and how soon you an make it here.Do you have a valid visa?Also send me some information about yourself… Hoping to read from you soon.Accept my warm regards and do have a wonderful day.
Best Regards,
Mr Greg Davis
God Bless You!!!

Развод?
Заранее спасибо! :wink:

вы в какую страну ехать собираетесь? вас не смущает, что вам обещают платить в фунтах стерл., да ещё и заоблачную сумму? вы знаете какая стипендия у au-pair? - 195.75 $ a week. вам были даны ссылки, где можно почитать о программе - вы видимо посчитали, что это лишнее, а зря:
The Au Pair Program is administered by the US Department of State. Participating families and au pairs must work with one of the currently 12 approved agencies (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Au_pair)
где найти проверенное агентство, вам тоже написали (лично я в личку, поскольку ссылка не сохранялась на форуме)- раз уж вы не смогли самостоятельно найти.
чего ещё хотим?

Может не по теме форума-Но страна Англия, и семья сама предлагает работу…

Очень мало времени читать!

Если в Англию, то тогда отчасти на свой страх и риск: agencies are all privately owned and are not regulated by the UK government.
и вам сюда:
The British Au Pair Agencies Association was established to set standards for the Au Pair Industry and to promote Au Pair programmes as rewarding cultural exchange experiences. The BAPAA website contains guidelines for Au Pairs and Families on typical hours, pocket money and types of Au Pair duties.

BAPAA members are listed on the website and must meet firm business and ethical standards and agree to abide by BAPAA’s code of conduct, which signifies competence, fair dealing and high integrity.
Посмотрите на сайте ассоциации, есть ли ваше агентство (которое семья предлагает) у них в списке одобренных:
http://www.bapaa.org.uk/directory.asp, а также всё, что говорится об условиях оформления, визе, часах, сттипендии и т.д

Pocket Money: Pocket money must be minimum £65 per week for 25 hours, regardless of whether the minimum hours are worked. Many agencies recommend slightly higher pocket money. For 30 hours the minimum is £80.-
вот инфо о зарплате участника с сайта ассоциации au-pair в Британии.
Выводы, надеюсь, сами сможете сделать:)

Спасибо тебе большое Leigh :flo:, мне кстати администрация сайта прислала, что эти письма от этого адреса являются мошенническими. :slight_smile:
Я вот не как не догоню, вот я нашёл семью, общаюсь, они согласны принять меня… А что дальше? =0 :frowning:

1. не совсем поняла, с какого адреса письма явл-ся мошенническими?

2. на сайте ассоциации проверили ваше агентство? инфо по программе в Англии прочитали?

Судя по всему, хотим ничего не делать, так что даже гуглить не хотим, и читать то что уже дали не хотим, но хотим попасть в сказку и заработать много денех! :lol:

Не смешно. Не в тему. И вопрос адресован не вам.
Работой занят, и это первое, а остальное это уже второстепенное. Так что какие могут быть разговоры?

Объясню… Я ищу семью на сайте greataupair, и с этого сайта мне написала семья, я вёл с ней переписку, и вот буквально недавно администрация сайта предупредила что семья с которой я общаюсь является мошенниками. И попросила в дальнейшем не вести переписку.:flo:
Надеюсь понятно объяснил :slight_smile:

Извиняюсь конечно… Но у меня вопрос…
Не могу негде найти ответ, наверное плохо ищу…
Но, например я нашёл семью на сайте greataupair.com, как известно, этот сайт не является агентством, так вот я веду переписку с семьёй, и они решаются взять меня на работу… Но тут встает проблема… что дальше? Как быть? Что просить от семьи? Какие документы оформлять или они должны оформлять? Что они должны прислать мне, что я? Можете как нибудь подробнее ответить на вопрос? Или указать на какой нибудь ресурс…?!

Вроде же в соседней теме ответили вам. Что вы еще хотите ?

Уже ничего… спасибо…

Короче прислала семья письмо… С фотографиями и вложенным документом оформленном в word-e, что то типа
PLACEMENT CONTRACT BETWEEN HOST FAMILY AND AUPAIR
и хз что делать! :slight_smile:
Что поможет разобраться?

В чем разобраться?

Хоть себя почитайте.

Есть некая форма W9, так? Хотя бы как она выглядит? И для чего она нужна? Объяснить может кто?!

Хоть себя почитайте.

Почитал, и?