Практикуемся в английском

Colleagues, the conversation in English between two (or even more) Russians will not increase their language level.

Today, I wrote cover letter – to try and find some position in US. You are welcome to comment here or in original publication place

Покритикуйте, пожалуйста, резюме.

You have to use the Google Drive to share and discuss the documents with unknown audience. The vBulletin forum doesn’t provide needed features to comment the documents like resume because it doesn’t support the formatting and inner structure like headings, etc.

Well in some ways it will. At least this interested person will notice that the subject noun precedes the verb.

Exist people…

May I disagree with you? Lets take active and passive vocabulary. I can read with no substantial difficulties, another situation I get when trying to express myself. It takes a lot of time to find right words. So conversation to each other helps to develop communication skills.

Good point. I’ll try the Google Drive next time. Can this unknown person change published document? In case that answer will be yes, if exist some track changes option in there?

alotta dead bodies in this B :smiley: