Практикуемся в английском

Evgeny - it’s my fault. For me it was obvious, that (as we are on the forum) we are trying to simulate combination of oral/written communication, and hence I insisted on using as strict version as possible (we still have no chance to be even remotedly close to highly sofisticated formal english, but it wortha try to stay as close as possible :slight_smile: )

I think English should be very simply for first time and if you add below will write street variant it is will bee well for all.

(я думаю Английский должен быть очень простым на первое время, и если вы напишите дополнительно ниже уличный слэнговый вариант это будет полезно всем)

PS дублирую сообщение по русски что бы вы лучше понимали, что я хотел сказать, тк исправлять я думаю есть где 8)

(I diplicate my message here on Rissian, what would you understand what I said (I think, my English very bad yet) thanks from Ravshan 8)

Hi renat,

1. don’t write in russian here. If you aren’t sure how your sentence will be understood by the people - try google translator (type in english, and see how google translates it to russian, NEVER do it other way or you wouldn’t learn anything)

For the first stage of english learning pay special attention to “to be” (is,are etc. ) word. Make sure that you are always using it where needed, and always only one time,so that things like “I writing here” and “is will be” never happen

And don’t be afraid to type / speak :slight_smile:

1 лайк

OK. I will be writing here only on English and thank you for advice, my English have many words but I don’t have any grammar practic. Building simple sentancies without english textbook very difficult for me.

you’re welcome, and thanks to your questions i think I could state the purpose of this topic:

1. To help people to start speaking / writing in English
  2. To discuss anything as long as it’s not illegal or forbidden by forum rules.

and yes, we are NOT striving for perfection here :engman:

Oh yeah… That reminds me some funny stories from my childhood :slight_smile: I was reading a lot so my language was VERY literature in comparison with the language of my classmates and other friends. Also I had stuttering(it still appears in some nervous situations), so before saying something I had to think a lot how to build a phrase :slight_smile: Generally, kids always asked me - why a you talking like that? Do you want to look cleverer than we are? Do you want to be different? But I didn’t - that was just the way I was speaking, and I just couldn’t be more simple than I was… However, when I was a teenager, I began to simplify my languge as much as I can… and I still regret about it.

Hello people? how are you?

there shouldn’t be any “about” (from language perspective), and there is nothing to regret. You were learning how to adapt, and it wasn’t most painful way for sure.

Unfortunately I can’t edit my posts here :letmein: so, “I still regret I did that” would be better?

Actually, the point if my post is that it wasn’t the best way to adapt :slight_smile:

certainly

One of interesting sides of human nature is - we are not really able to remember how we were thinking 5-10-20 years ago :). It could be that it was the best way for Gal12 of that specific age :slight_smile:

Забавная ситуация из разряда без меня меня женили… =0 Зашла на форум и обнаружила эту тему, открытую от моего имени. Не хочу вводить в заблуждение читателей уважаемого мной форума и присваивать чужие идеи.
Уважаемые модераторы, пожалуйста, внесите коррективы. Предложение начать эту тему исходило от гостодина Abappy

а так как я его не начинала и не просила об этом, я не могу себя считать топикстартером.
Мой пост, с которого начинается эта тема, к ее содержанию не имеет вообще никакого отношения, и был написан в обсуждении темы “Изучение английского в гордом одиночестве”. :scratch_one-s_head:

Hm … what a strange language … especially for this topic :slight_smile:

But I believe the point is very clear, and if you are so scared by the idea, it’s not that difficult to fix ( just for your information - topic starter is always the author of first message , so to fix the problem someone has to copy all messages except_first_one to the new topic ).
I suggest that new topic name shall be “Small talk (english only)”

It’s very great and interesting. I have request to all who knows English wry well.We will starting to learn sentences.If who can explain some forms of verbs. Thank you

What kind of verb forms are you interested in? :slight_smile:

If may all from P.p to future.I study language my self. If you can take few examples with translate
Thanks for All

max059 - as I already mention to someone here - there is good resource for preliminary checks of your sentences. It’s http://translate.google.com/#en|ru|

For example, for your text it gives back:

Если возможно все из ПП для future.I изучение языка моего “я”. Если вы можете взять несколько примеров ти trnlate

Try to adjust the text to receive back some nice sentence, and put it in the topic only afterwards :slight_smile:

max059, there’s a good website on learning English. I believe Abappy has already mentioned it somewhere. Anyway, there’s a good Tense Chart there, which I find pretty good for beginners. Here is the link: Visual Explanations of Each English Tense . This should help you form basic understanding of English Tenses.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I’m sure that either me or someone else will be here to help you out.

1 лайк

Continue practicing :slight_smile:

(copied from other topic here :slight_smile: )

hallo!!!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I’m sure that either me or someone else will be here to help you out.
:

I am so happy!!My english is very bad and simple but I learning it. :blush::blush::blush:
I want writing in this topik too.:blush::blush::blush:
Please, can you see to me the mistakes in my message? thanks))))):flo:

I’m learning it.

I want to write in this topic too.

Can you please show me the mistakes in my message?

2 лайка