Проблема с заполнением и отправкой DS-260

I sent an email to KCC:
Hello Sir/Madame,
I get this error message "The Case Number entered is currently unavailable. Please try again later or contact the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) by email (kccdv@state.gov) or by phone (Public Inquiry Phone Number 606 -526-7500 7:30 am to 4:00 pm EDT Monday - Friday) for further assistance.’’ I cannot login to fill in the DS-260 form. Could you help me, please?
Sincerely Thank you.

KCC replied that 1:
Thank you for your inquiry.

If you are trying to access the DS-260 and receiving an error message stating that your date of birth is incorrect, it is because the date you are entering does not match the date from your original DV entry form. To access the DS-260 you must use the date of birth you used when you submitted your original electronic entry. The Kentucky Consular Center cannot provide this information for you. Please be sure that you are selecting the correct day, month, and year, in the format required by the form.

If the date you are entering is your correct date of birth, it is possible that you made an error on your original entry. If you do not know the date you used on your original entry form, you will not be able to access the DS-260 application. The DS-260 is required for visa processing in the DV program.

KCC replied that 2:
If you are trying to access the DS-260 and receiving an error message stating that your date of birth is incorrect, it is because the date you are entering does not match the date from your original DV entry form. To access the DS-260 you must use the date of birth you used when you submitted your original electronic entry. The Kentucky Consular Center cannot provide this information for you. Please be sure that you are selecting the correct day, month, and year, in the format required by the form. If the date you are entering is your correct date of birth, it is possible that you made an error on your original entry. If you do not know the date you used on your original entry form, you will not be able to access the DS-260 application. The DS-260 is required for visa processing in the DV program.

When entering the “Principal Applicant’s Surname” into CEAC, ensure you are using only the applicants Last/Family name as entered on the original entry. Note* the Last/Family name appears to the left of the comma (,) on the original entry confirmation form.

Это то, что нужно написать в письме для КСС. А не просто “Я получаю ошибку”. Вы общаетесь с живыми людьми, а не с экстрасенсами, поэтому вся проблема должна быть описана максимально подробно, чтобы человек на том конце понял, что происходит.
Что-то типа:
I cannot access my DS-260 application on https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/ due to error "“The Case Number entered is currently unavailable. Please try again later or contact the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC)”.
The information I use to access the form is DOB, Case number, Full name и т.д. This information is correct, because I can access https://dvprogram.state.gov/ESC/ without any issues.
I think that I have this problem now due to me entering incorrect information a few times before, thus being blocked from accessing the form.
I would like to ask you to help me with solving this issue.
Thank you.
+если есть какие-то еще подробности, их стоит добавить.

Помимо этого попробуйте поперебирать браузеры, отключить расширения типа адблока и т.д.

1 лайк

По этой ссылке не пускает в систему. Ответ * Invalid Immigrant Visa Case Number.

Что это значит? Может ли быть такое, что DS-260 отправили поздно, и кейс в систему не внесен?

Виза 2022, кейс 9… отправили 20.07

1 лайк

ds-260 можно отправлять хоть в сентябре 2022 года.

Скорее всего вы неправильно вводите case number.

Попробуйте убрать нули после индекса региона.

Обычно их там три подряд.

2 лайка

first i tried to enter ds-260 form more than one wrong time with wrong date of birth…
My problem is like that:

My cousin had the same problem. There was an error in his birth date during DV registration. Instead of January 27 he mentioned January 07.
At first we thought the DS260 was blocked. We contacted KCC and they explained to us the date of birth does not match.
Below a workaround that we used to find the right date
1- go to the 2021 Entrant Status Check
2- Hit Continue
3- Under “type the confirmation number that was given when you applied”, click on Forgot Confirmation Number
4- If not preselected click on DV2021
5- then enter all required informations
6- Enter the date of birth with different possibilities.
7- You will not be locked out
8- At some point, if the date matches you will see your case number poped on the screen.

my problem is like that: but KCC dont understand me… The case number is blocked… Because first i tried to enter ds-260 form more than one wrong time with wrong date of birth .
If you get your case number it is mean your date of birth is correct. You should contact KCC with the date of birth mistakenly used and all relevant informations and they will forward the case to your country embassy where you will be asked to appear in person.

We did the steps above and we found out that we mistakenly entered 07 january instead of 27. Now KCC forwarded the case to Lome embassy. However the are closed due to the pandemic. We are expecting services resumption at the embassy of Lome to get hopefully this issue fixed.

Я пробовал, с нулями или без, все равно не сработало, к сожалению, потому что я сделал более одной неправильной попытки, я думаю, что номер дела заблокирован, но kcc не понимает проблему.

Заблокирован в связи с чем?

1 лайк

Я ошибся с датой рождения, я сделал много ошибок, потом я узнал дату рождения, зарегистрированную в системе, я понял свою ошибку, но на этот раз я не могу заполнить форму DS-260 со всеми своими верная информация, зарегистрированная в системе. Я отправляю письма KCC, но они не помогают … Они меня не понимают … Как мне отправить электронное письмо о моей проблеме?

Может быть в таком случае стоит обратиться к знающему человеку что бы тот заполнил и отправил форму за вас.

1 лайк

Я не могу получить доступ к форме ds-260 со всей моей правильной информацией, зарегистрированной в системе, и получаю следующую ошибку:
"The Case Number entered is currently unavailable. Please try again later or contact the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) by email (kccdv@state.gov) or by phone (Public Inquiry Phone Number 606 -526-7500 7:30 am to 4:00 pm EDT Monday - Friday) for further assistance.’’

Я не знаю, что я могу сделать, они дают похожие ответы на электронные письма, которые я отправляю, они не понимают мою проблему …

Have you traveled to any countries/regions within the last five years? не сохранился. в июне подтвердил анкету. сегодня захожу проверяю вижу что вмeсто ответа NO там пусто .выиграл я,проблема у жены в анкете. что делать кому писать? или это пустяки.

Также была такая ситуация. Писали В КСС с просьбой о разблокировании анкеты. Ждали почти 2 месяца, разблокировали и я все исправил. Затем подписали и отправили анкеты DS-260. Удачи Вам.

я бы не волновалась. Ведь никаких стран не было. Исправите прямо на интервью.

1 лайк

Да у меня

А что такое:
country of origin(nationality)?
Origin - место рождения, nationality - текущий паспорт.
Так что писать если не совпадает?

все гражданства (паспорта), которые есть или были.

Help: Other Country/Region of Origin (Nationality)
Enter all nationalities you currently hold and all nationalities you have previously held, regardless of whether you have formally and/or legally relinquished the nationality. If the country where you previously held nationality is no longer a political entity or country, select the nationality that corresponds with the name of the country that is currently used for that location.

Там не other.
Там одна строчка.
Origin это вообще единственное место.
Так что ничего не понятно, это место рождения или текущее гражданство

Этот вопрос в форме уже очень много лет. Просто указываете страну по паспортам (если несколько). либо одну, если один паспорт. Если был паспорт СССР указываете ту страну, на территории которой проживали в момент распада.

А, я понял о чем ты - про “other”. Ок, тогда просто указать страну по паспорту текущему на сейчас.

DS-260 не открывается уже 3-й день. У кого открылась?

пробуй удалить нули из кейс номера, 4 или 5 шт, те которые после EU. пробуй

Не открывается тоже, а если и получается что-то «вбить», то всё-равно слетает/вылетает и даёт ошибку. Видимо надо подождать, проблема из-за нагрузки.

1 лайк