Разрешают ли оставаться в отеле с животными?

Вот животное.

Подумай еще раз :whats_up:
714191.0.minihorse.JPG

Это шик. Конь-поводырь со своими собственными кроссовками!

How can I tell if a Service Dog is legitimate? - Anything PawsableAnything Pawsable

Behavior is the best indication whether it’s a well-trained team or not. If a “Service Dog” is interrupting a business’ daily operation with its behavior, causing problems in a housing situation, is a danger to anyone or its conduct is NOT conduct acceptable in a Service Dog (barking, growling, stealing food from other clients, knocking people over, jumping, or many other behaviors), by law, the manager or business owner has every right to ask the person to remove the dog from the premises, “Service Dog” or not.

krome togo, Things Service Dogs in Public Should and Should Not DoAnything Pawsable

You’re sitting in a cafe, enjoying a nice cup of coffee with your well-trained, well-mannered canine partner when someone waltzes in with a dog in tow. The dog is lunging at everyone who walks past, jumps up on the counter, gulps down a bagel and then whirls around to start barking at people when they walk in. The manager rushes forward and politely states, “We’re sorry, ma’am, but we’re going to have to ask you to take your dog outside. We don’t allow pets.”
Breezily, the woman waves him off and announces, “He’s my Service Dog. He gets to go with me anywhere I go.” The manager casts an appraising eye over the natural disaster of the dog who is now walking around and around his legs, tangling him in its leash, before hesitantly inquiring, “Do you have any papers?” He knows the law doesn’t require ID for Service Dogs, but surely, for THIS dog, she’s required to carry SOMETHING, right?

The woman scoffs at the idea while reaching down to rub her dog’s head. “I don’t need any papers. Federal law doesn’t require me to carry any. He’s a Service Dog; that’s all you need to know.”

The manager mumbles an apology and walks away. From the safety of the counter, he eyeballs the dog and owner as the woman allows him to run up to anyone, jump on their lap and even kiss them or sniff their food. Just before leaving, the dog squats on the floor and urinates. The dog’s handler walks away from the mess and he sends a staff member to quickly clean it up. He considers calling the police, but is afraid of getting in trouble for breaking ADA regulations and federal law. Finally, though, the woman leaves with her unruly dog in tow and he breathes a sigh of relief.

takim obrazom, dokumenty u vas ne imeiut prava poprosit’ lish’ esli sobaka vedet sebia po pravilam (kak well trained service dog). esli net - u vas prosiat dokumenty s cel’iu udalit’ sobaku. esli vy otkazyvaetes’ ih pokazat’ - vyzyvaiut policiu i vas sajaiu v katalajku. Teoreticheski mogu predstavit’ sebe situaciu kogda na vas prosto donesut v policiu iz-za plohogo povedenia sobaki (daje esli sobaka vedet sebia horosho; doneset anonim, skajet chto sobaka vela sebia ploho), policia priedet, vyiasnit chto vy narushaaete zakon, i vas budut sudit’.

Extended Stay America - можно селится с животными.

Ochevidno, ne s liubymi

Ну да, с коровами и слонами - нельзя. Но я лично видела кроликов, кошек, собак, поросят(да, да!!!) и куриц.

Вот проблема. Выбираете нужные отели, смотрите на их сайтах, какие из них pet friendly, бронируете тот, что pet friendly.

1 лайк

Правило pet-friendly прекрасно относится к собакам и не относится к котам, ТК аллергия на котэ встречается гораздо чаще.
Мы при продаже старого и покупке нового домов пересиживали неделю в отеле, который якобы был пет-френдли. Так вот, когда мы туда заявились под пол-ночь, нас и обрадовали. Но пожалели и поселили (как выяснилось на следующий день, пожалела нас владелица 4 кошек). Мы договорились с администратором оплатить дополнительно что-то около $70 за доп уборку, и на этом все дискуссии закончились.

Некоторые отели пишут что то вроде : dogs ok. No cats.

Ну так проверить сначала к каким конкретно pets они friendly. )) Не вижу проблемы, в общем.
У нас два кота. Смотрю ближайшие отели, где хочу остановиться, читаю pet friendly ли они, совершенно верно, часто пишут какие именно pets are permitted, если не написано - звонок/емейл уточнить, если котофеев принимают - бронирую. И никаких проблем.

2 лайка

Если животных разрешено проводить в номер, то и оставаться с ними тоже там можно.

Вывод: кошки - зло.

Дооо. ХО ХО ХО. Я зло!!!

No way! =0

Зато нет отелей где клопам френдли, вроде и не гадят…

Почему же, есть, только involuntarily. :lol:

1 лайк

Доброе Утро , Avrilka … Есть гостиницы , которые разрешают животным оставаться с вами в номере . При выборе гостиниц , обычно указывают , принимают ли они животных . Вам нужно только доплатить ( от 10 - 50$ ) за собаку и все !