Странные ответы с [Craiglist]. Помогите разобраться

One more

Hi,
I live in Everett WA 98203-7111,and I’m interested in buying this item for my Co-worker in West Africa.I would have prefer paying in cash but i will be traveling on a business trip tomorrow so i wont be able to meet you and do the shipping myself. I really don’t know whom to trust cos there are so many scammers here. I have been duped here before, I hope you’re not one!.Meanwhile,i will pay you $300 with shipping to West Africa if the item is in good condition.you can send me a payment request via PayPal to Foreman.jmich0609@gmail.com and I will transfer the money as soon as i receive the money request via PayPal.I wait your reply and i can send you a scanned copy of my ID card as proof if you dont trust me.
Thanks
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Blackberry

Hello,
Thanks for your prompt response i was introduce to this site by a
friend at work, i will like to purchase this item for my son "Micheal
Williams"who studies overseas. Though i will not be able to make cash
payment due to some business trip that i engaged in. But am ready to
make paypal as my payment method, since is the most fastest and secure
means of transacting online. I offer $320.00 USD for the item
including the shipping fees and i want you to help me by shipping it
out directly by you through the USPS 5-8 Days service simply
because is cheap… So kindly get back to me with your paypal e-mail
address if you have an account with them and if you don’t you can
simply log on to www.paypal.com and register for one so you can get
back to me with the e-mail address you through the processing it if
it’s accepted…
Thanks…

Пытаюсь снять комнату через [Craiglist]. Подскажите - эти письма подстава?

Hiya.
I`m replying to your wanted advert on Craigslist.
I am looking for a room mate.
The spacious 3 bed apartment has 2 spare rooms , was completely renovated 6 months ago.
Sunny and quiet. New kitchen and bathroom. Very clean and tastefully decorated.
Utilities included,(gas,wireless cable internet, electricity, cable)
Also normal phone line.
Room includes:

• Fresh and sterilized blanket / bed linen and pillowcase. * Internet service. * Double glazing. * Central heating. * Shower / Bathroom, sink and toilet. * Cupboards / wardrobes. * Kettle. * Fridge * TV.
    Share Kitchen : *Toaster. *Iron & Iron Board *Cooker with oven/grill. *Fridge. *Washing machine. *Microwave. *Kettle. *Storage area.
    Let me introduce myself real quick so youll know what sorta person you may be living with. lol Im a single girl, very respectable and clean, fun loving, and I really like meeting people.
    I know we will get along really well.
    Heres a picture incase youre curious. http://www.picpaste.com/156468480_4.jpg It really is a nice complex, with laundry and parking, etc etc. Rent is $325. If youd be at all interested, please forward me your contact info and a simple creditscore. a free one can be obtained here http://digg.com/nfsh.info/gfc/freescore.php?c=59tsx74b2z2 Ill only accept someone with a credit score of 500 or more so that I know that theyll make the rent and everything on time and everything goes smoothly. After everything is sent in, Ill give you a call and we can arrange the smaller details… Chat soon… xx

Hello,

I saw your advert on craigslist that you need a place to stay and since i do have a place, i decided to contact you about my home…

My name is Raymond Benard. I am 40 years old and i am an european . I come to the states often mostly for business purposes
cos i deal mostly in jewellry. I supply watches,bracelets,wedding rings and jewellry to stores in the states and europe
.Infact that is my family business cos we are from UK. I bought a house last year in Idaho because i love it there
.It is peaceful and with a loving neighbourhood. Unfortunately my father passed away on the 2nd of June, 2009
and as the only child in my family i have to go and take care of the family business back in the UK and i realised
that it will be very difficult to supply goods to my clients again in the United states while am away and it will definitely
cost me a lot to come over to receive payments cos they pay mostly in checks and money orders .So to run the business from
there it will be difficult and will be impossible especially the aspect of payment and i dont also want to lose my clients or
customers there . So what i intend doing is that i am looking for some one to stay at my house free of charge .
I dont want to sell the house cos i just bought it.
I am simply looking for someone that is honest and trustworthy and clean for two reasons 1. to maintain the house when i am away and 2.To help me receive payments from my clients within the USA on my behalf in his/her name and have it cashed cos they pay mostly checks and money orders and have the funds wired to me here in the UK thru money gram transfer/western union
transfer . you dont have to pay me a dimme for the accommodation. its just for the purpose of keeping my business going on in
the United state.and if you wanna keep this assignment as a job let me know so i can allocate 10% on each payment that you
receive that is if at all, you dont wanna live in the house or if you are far from the house.

The house is a great one with clean bathrooms,walk in closet,A gym ,All rooms and living room furnished with electronics and very close to any means of transportation .If you are interested in handling my business in the state and keeping the house neat, contact me

please send me your:
Full name:
Contact Address:
Phone number:

Thanks,
RAYMOND BENARD

Kogda sprashivaut personal data i ne daut telefona/email - eto VSEGDA razvod.
Esli deal is too good to be true - eto VSEGDA razvod.
Esli sochinjaut celie toma pro to pochemu oni takie schedrie - eto VSEGDA razvod.
Nu a esli prosjat $ - dazhe deti znaut chto eto 100% razvod.

Ne razvod - korotkaja objava, fotki, telefon/email.

2 лайка

Спасибо, буду знать :slight_smile:

Fantasy - как уже отметили Выше - если просят данные не сообщив ничего о доме - посылайте нафиг (творческая девушка с фотографией “себя” вместо фотографии квартиры вообще растрогала до слёз :)) . Можете изменить текст своего объявления и написать, что просите указывать адрес предполагаемого жилья и телефон для связи в первом же письме к Вам. По крайней мере сможете фильтровать по коду города (на совпадение кода телефона с адресом дома), и отсеете совсем уж явных мошенников

А вот еще один странный дяденька. Вроде поxоже на правду. но [I’m lost] :frowning:
[
Hi,
I sew your ad on Craigslist website, so I’m interested in it, I’ve a nice room for you, if you still need a room let me know and you can come and take a look at any time you want… oh, I’m graduate student at …, right now, I live with my wife and my daughter (6months yrs old)… we are a clean, lovely and friendly family, we love any responsable, clean, and friendly person… we invite you to live with us.
Thank you
Wal
]

[
Thank you for emailing me back, I’d like to give you a whole picture about our house. as I’ve mentioned in my first e-mail message that I’m a … graduate student, 30 yrs, interestingly, I’m a Phd student (like you), my major is Microbiology. Right now, I’m living with my wife and my daughter (6mons) in a two bedroom house (townhouse- two floors) in … we’re are clean, quiet and lovely people, respectable roommates looking for hard-working girl and not party style, with the same qualities. we’re keeping our house neat and clean.The bedroom is quiet, big and partially furnished. Bathroom is clean and shared.

THE PLACE INCLUDES:
a fully furnished house, bathroom, kitchen
2 bedroom, 1 bath
Nice Kitchen
Garbage disposal
2 minute bus ride to campus
Nice View
Great quiet neighborhood

The location of the house is very close to the express1and2 route bus stops. It’s 2 min walk to the bus stop and about 10 min walk to campus.
We would like to invite you to share our house for a appropriate monthly rent which includes every thing ( the rent comes to 375$). A month to month contract is accepted.

You can consider us as your family, you can share with us our food and drinks for free, don’t worry about house cleaning we’ll do this in general, we also can provide you a desk and some items as we don’t use them, you are more than welcome to bring your own furniture/supplies,

If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact me by email. “I would love to meet with you, we’ve to meet face to face- we can use online chatting for that- or you can visit us for two days(free) to see you place and discus together- if you like us and our place, that’s fine, if you don’t- we will respect you decision with pleasure !”

WAL

Sorry this our NOs;
No Smoking,
No Pets.
No drinking
No bringing boyfriend to the room]

дяденька действительно странный, возможно PhD студент откуда-то из не англоговорящей страны, однако жизнь в одной квартире с маленьким ребёнком это “фан” ещё тот.

Obichno v razdele rent daut tolko objavi renta, ja kogda iskal menja nikto ne priglashal, esli priglashaut - eto podozritelno. K tem kto priglashaet samoy lucshe ne idti, voz’mite kogo-nibud’ s soboy. Craigslist - eto vsego-lish’ doska objav, pomnite nashi gazeti s objavlenijami, pishut kto ugodno i chto ugodno, filtracija spama tam ne effektivna.

Расскажите, что бы это значило. Нашёл на Craigliste интересующий меня товар по очень приятной цене,но! селлер хочет, чтоб я перечислил деньги по Wester Union.
Что- попахиват разводом. Не так ли?

Совершенно верно. Предложите оплатить через PayPal или Cash-on-Delivery (это услуга USPS). С вероятностью 99.99% продавец откажется.

Western Union = 100% развод.

Ну, не совсем так. Я отправляю родственникам деньги через ВУ. Я оплачиваю товар своим поставщикам за рубежом через ВУ. Многие учебные заведения принимают ВУ как возможный вариант оплаты. Тут скорее фраза должна звучать так “Craiglist + Western Uniom = 100% развод”. Да и сам CraigList предупреждает на каждом посте, чтобы были осторожны, если продавец требует платеж “безличностным методом” (то есть не личная передача денег, а всяческие “переводы на получателя”).

Абсолютно!

Никто не утверждает, что Western Union - кидалы. В правилах самого Western Union сказано, не оплачивать вещи, купленные на аукционе и т.д.

Если придираться к словам, то перефразирую:
Если хотят оплату через Western Union - 100% развод