Необходима оценка данного резюме. Помогите, пожалуйста.
To find a position as a Senior Network/Systems Administrator that lets me utilize my extensive administration experience and team management skills.
Unix systems and network administration are my primary interests. I have over 6 years extensive experience installing, maintaining and troubleshooting multiple UNIX-based operating systems with an emphasis on Linux but also FreeBSD and Solaris, Cisco networking hardware, system and network security, network design and UNIX backups. I use shell, HTML, PHP and Perl on a regular basis for system administration tasks.
I learn new concepts and systems quickly and am receptive to new ideas. I work well alone or in a group and also have experience to manage teams.
COMPUTER / NETWORKING SKILLS:
• 6 years Linux (SuSE,Redhat,Debian,Slackware,Fedora, RHES, SLES)
• 3 years FreeBSD
• 3 years Solaris 9/10 OS
• Desktop support of Windows 2000/XP
Complete understanding of TCP/IP, VLANs, network troubleshooting, physical network maintenance and upgrades, basic switch and router maintenance, Intel’s PXE netboot protocol, DHCP, SNMP, IPv6, load balancing.
Advanced knowledge of Unix security, secure internet services, LAN/WAN security, VPN , Firewalls (IPtables, IPfw), Encryption (PGP, GnuPG, SSL), SSH (SSH v1, v2 and OpenSSH), host-based security: OS hardening, disabling or encrypting unsafe network services, Security Policy Design, Network/Host Security Auditing
Apache HTTP/HTTPS servers (versions 1.3.x/2.0), DNS (BIND 9), NFS, NIS/YP, NTP, ntpdate, POP, IMAP, IMAPS, PPP, SMTP (Postfix, Sendmail, procmail), LDAP, Samba, Proxy (Squid), X Window System (configuring servers, desktops, application servers, XDM)
MySQL (maintenance, tuning, replication in large environments)
Shell ing (Bourne: sh, ksh,bash), PHP, HTML, Java, DHTML (CSS), Perl5, Limited C debugging, make, Fortran
All forms of x86 hardware (from laptops to quad Xeon CPU servers), Sun SPARC hardware including sun4c/sun4u, Ultra 5/10/60, Cisco routers/switches/terminal servers, Lots of co-location facility experience, large server installations, racking, power management, etc
Trainer of Solaris OS/Linux OS Official courses Nov, 2004 – Sept, 2007
Big Russian Company, Moscow
• Trained and consulted IT specialists from Top-100 Ratings Corporations: “Railways”, Sun Microsystems Inc., Mobile TeleSystems OJSC («MTS»), The VimpelCom Group, Sberbank (Saving Bank of RF) and other
• Planned, developed and wrote authorial Linux training courses.
• Designed and wrote e-learning Novell SuSE, Linux (Fedora, RHES), Sun Microsystems courses: student guides, labs and tests.
• Implemented technical translations of Novell SuSE Certified courses.
• Designed, managed, implemented and maintained web-project: www.yyy.ru, 5-6 штук
Senior Systems Administrator,
Network Engineer, Web-Programmer Aug, 2001 – Nov, 2004
Company focus : Provide low, medium, and high-speed internet access for businesses. Provide dedicated, shared, and co-located web-hosting.
• Provided technical support, maintenance, troubleshooting for network administrators and end-users - servers and workstations including Web-services(HTTP, HTTPS), E-mail(Sendmail), DNS, file and print servers (Samba), various Linux and FreeBSD operating systems and office suite by using remote administration technologies (SSH v1, v2 and OpenSSH).
• Implemented and maintained ISP-based applications (BIND, Sendmail, Apache+SSL, MySQL DB, SSH).
• Managed internet access for businesses.
• Maintained a private billing system.
• Increased network protection by set up Linux firewall router (iptables).
• Built Cisco Router based wireless LANs.
• Increased mean lifetime of Linux-based routers by using Epia motherboard without fan.
• Planed, designed and implemented hardware and software firewall solution based on Epia hardware, including packet filter, web-server (Apache+OpenSSL), MySQL DB, special system process, Samba and proxy-server Squid. It was administrated by web interface.
• Programmed web-sites with SMC : www.yyy.ru
Special advertising projects for Philip Morris Apr, 2002 – Sept, 2004
Senior Systems/Network Engineer, Web-Programmer
• Implemented firewall for mobile internet-cafe by using Slackware – Linux OS with packet filter, web-server Apache, MySQL DB.
• Designed and implemented administrative web interface for end-users internet access control.
• Installed and configured Linux servers by using SuSE OS, Apache, OpenSSL, Samba, MySQL DB, J2EE applications and software RAID-1 for accounting users of promotion action.
• Set up, installed and configure PCs with optical scanner for smart-cards. Performed equipment evaluating and testing.
• Built and tested wired and wireless network by using Cisco Routers/Switches and Linux OS for promotion action.
• Managed and implemented custom software design.
• Managed engineering group in a promotion action start-up.
M.S. in Rocket and Missile Engineering,
B.S. in Computer Science,
Moscow State Technical University n.a. N.E. Bauman (MSTU), Moscow
Microsoft Certified Professional
Sun Certified System Administrator (Solaris 10)
Linux Professional Institute (Level 1)