Enough 3D?

в матрице вторую часть можно практически всю выкинуть, по смыслу, но все эти штучки дрючки )))) стоили того что бы на них поглазеть )

Согласен. Зрелищные несколько моментов.
Но в общем фильм утомляет.

Матрицу и первых пиратов можно смотреть много раз.

первые пираты вообще на меня произвели такое впечатление! я до сих пор помню, как я выходила из кинотеатра. микогда ни до ни после я такого чувства не испытывала.
я выходила осознавая, что я только что посмотрела один из лучших фильмов в моей жизни.
да, там не было много философии или каокй-то мысли, это была сказка, не больше, но просто сам фильм: то как он был сделан, то как были сыграны роли, эти фразы… я до сих пор обожаю много цитат оттуда…

Will Turner: Where’s Elizabeth?
Jack Sparrow: She’s safe, just like I promised. She’s all set to marry Norrington, just like she promised. And you get to die for her, just like you promised. So we’re all men of our word really… except for, of course, Elizabeth, who is in fact, a woman.

Jack Sparrow: Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid.

Jack Sparrow: Mr. Cotton. Do you have the courage and fortitude to follow orders and stay true in the face of danger and almost certain death?
[pause]
Jack Sparrow: Mr. Cotton. Answer, man.
Mr. Gibbs: He’s a mute, sir. Poor devil had his tongue cut out, so he trained the parrot to talk for him. No one’s yet figured how.
Jack Sparrow: Mr. Cotton’s… parrot. Same question.
Parrot: [squawk] Wind in the sails. Wind in the sails.
Mr. Gibbs: Mostly, we figure, that means ‘yes.’

Jack Sparrow: [Wakes up and sees Elizabeth burning the rum] No! Not good! Stop! Not good! What are you doing? You burned all the food, the shade… the rum!
Elizabeth: Yes, the rum is gone.
Jack Sparrow: Why is the rum gone?
Elizabeth: One: because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two: that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire royal navy is out looking for me; do you think there is even the slightest chance they wont see it?
Jack Sparrow: But why is the rum gone?