I-751 - filling fee + biometrics fee?

Всем привет!

Вопрос такой:

Госпошлина за оформление I-751 - $595
Сбор за отпечатки - $85

В инструкции https://www.uscis.gov/system/files_force/files/form/i-751instr.pdf?download=1 есть абзац:

Biometric Services Fee.

[ol]
[li]Conditional Resident. Each conditional resident and conditional resident dependent included in the principal petitioner’s Form I-751 is required to submit a biometric services fee with this petition, in addition to the required filing fee. (See the What Is the Filing Fee section of these Instructions.)
[/li][li]U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident Spouse. If you are the U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident spouse, you do not need to include a biometric services fee at the time this petition is submitted. If USCIS later notifies you that you must submit your biometrics, you will receive a biometric services appointment notice with instructions on how to submit the additional fee.
[/li][/ol]

Если я гражданин США, моя супруга тут по визе невесты и с первой временной грин-картой - при подаче I-751 нужно заплатить $595 или $595 + $85?

Вопрос в “U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident spouse” - это переводится как “гражданин США или супруг(а) гранкард холдера” или “супруг(а) гражданина США или супруг(а) гринкард холдера”?