• 6 years experience managing various plants departments.Total 9 years in industry.
• Experience in negotiation with suppliers and outsource contractors
• Very good computer skills (Microsoft Word & Excel .Access. SAP, Priority and other programs)
• Experience in inventory control software application
Experience Strauss – Elite (confectionary) 06/2006 - Present
Raw Materials Purchasing Manager
Supervise staff of two in purchasing; $80 million annual volume; 2,500 purchase orders processed annually.
• Selected to lead purchasing department.
• Set up automated purchasing system in SAP MRP model.
• Produced a total package of controls to inform management regarding spending.
• Consistently exceeded goals set by company director vendor program.
• Consistently developed innovative cost-reduction methods.
• Saved $2 million annually through expansion of supplier various and braking up supplier’s monopoly.
• Wrote the purchasing policy manual
• Preparation of all budget and financial reports.
• Negotiate long –term contracts for plant and corporate needs.
• Supervising on buyers entering purchase orders in timely fashion in order to support production requirements
New Noga Light Ltd 2004-2006 Purchasing and Logistic Manager
Selected to establish a purchase department to serve all company needs and to lead processes of purchasing mill-spec night vision components from USA and Europe and handling with licensing issues
• Evaluation Costs and profitability of future projects
• Managing of electro-optics components purchasing
• Managing of plant stock and warehouse
• Negotiate long and short –term contracts for plant needs
• Managing of outsource contractors
• Managing company export/import activities
• Maintaining useful and up-to-date vendor data base.
• Entering purchase orders in timely fashion in order to support production requirements
Eden Mineral Water Springs Ltd 2001-2004 Production Planning Manager
• Managing plant production planes on weekly, monthly and annual basis.
• Supervising of all the production lines performance
• Analyze and follow up production lines capacity
• Managing follow up raw materials availability and entering demands to purchasing department.
• Build and maintain products tree (SAP system)
• Placing orders for temporary personnel and supervising their performance.
• Wrote ISO manual for production department.
• Composed and analyzed plant reports (efficiency, of manpower, production lies, machinery and est.’s.)
Eden Mineral Water Spring Ltd 1997-2001
Maintenance department Coordinator
• Maintaining procurement documents in a systematic, retrievable manner
• General office duties.
• Plant equipment treatment scheduling.
• Translated and wrote manuals of plant equipment treatment.
• Administrative assistance in purchasing and installation of plant heavy equipment.
• Managing of spare parts warehouse.
• Entering purchase orders from Europe and USA of machinery spare parts.
• Job scheduling for plants mechanics and electricians.
Education BA, Multidisciplinary , Society sciences Main-economics Secondary – computers Bar-Ilan university, Israel 2001
Completed 15 MBA units, “Open” university, Israel 2005
Languages English, Hebrew, Russian