Для всех кого пугают "внестасумаи" и баном на 3 и 10

Много раз тут встречал, когда писали людям, которые подали на убежище, что вот вы въехали как турист(например) подали на пу у вас значится “статуса нет” и если до 180 дней в США находились то вам бан на 3 года на визы и въезд в США если выехать и тд, и аналогичное про больше года и 10 лет. Читал тут об этом на сайте uscis; о “банах” этих и выяснилось, что это не так. Может кому-то пригодится.
Это вообщем

Under section 212(a)(9)(B) of the Act, an alien is inadmissible if the alien has accrued a specified period of unlawful presence, leaves the United States after accruing the unlawful presence, and then seeks admission during the period specified in (either 3 years or 10 years after the departure, depending on the section 212(a)(9)(B)(i) duration of the accrued unlawful presence).

Это конкретнее к кому относится и к кому не относится (вторая ссылка) и конкретно исключения

(iii) Exceptions.-

(I) Minors.-No period of time in which an alien is under 18 years of age
shall be taken into account in determining the period of unlawful presence in
the United States under clause (i).

(II) Asylees.-No period of time in which an alien has a bona fide application
for asylum pending under section
208 shall be taken into account in determining
the period of unlawful presence in the United States under clause (i) unless the
alien during such period was employed without authorization in the United
States.

Вот ссылки

https://www.uscis.gov/ilink/docView/SLB/HTML/SLB/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-29/0-0-0-2006.html#0-0-0-2633