Можно ли ездить с интернейшенл драйвер лайсенс во Флориде? Как долго? На то они и интернейшенел. Ребят, кто нибудь знает?
Если ты в гостях, то можно. Если резидент - нужно получить местные.
Ок, резидент. А какая ответственность будет, если ездишь все таки с интернейшенел правами? Это серьезное нарушение или нет?
Можно в течении определенного срока. месяц или около того.
а что такое “интернейшенл драйвер лайсенс”?
Такая же, как за езду без DL.
Вот выдержка из правил кто должен получать местный DL:
Who Needs One?
- If you live in Florida and want to drive a motor vehicle on public streets and highways.
- If you move to Florida and have a valid license from another state, you must get a Florida license within 30 days of becoming a resident. You are considered a resident of Florida if you:
* Enroll your children in public school, or
* Register to vote, or
* File for a homestead exemption, or
* Accept employment, or
* Reside in Florida for more than six consecutive months.
Who Does Not Need One?
The following persons may drive in Florida without a Florida driver license, if they have a valid license from another state or country:
* Any non-resident who is at least 16 years old. * Persons employed by the United States government driving a United States government motor vehicle on official business. * Any non-resident working for a firm on a contract for the United States government. (This exemption is only for 60 days.) * Any non-resident attending college in Florida. * Persons who drive only vehicles like farm tractors or road machines temporarily on the highway may drive without a license. * A licensed driver who lives in another state and travels regularly between his home and work in Florida. * Non-resident migrant farm workers even though they are employed or place children in the public schools, providing they have a valid license from their home state. * Members of the Armed Forces stationed in Florida and their dependents, with these exceptions: 1. Service member or spouse claims homestead exemption (All drivers in family must obtain Florida licenses), 2. Service member becomes employed (All drivers in family must obtain Florida licenses), 3. Spouse becomes employed (Spouse and children who drive must obtain Florida licenses), 4. Child becomes employed (Only employed child who drives must obtain Florida license)