Добрый день, уважаемые форумчане.
Думал, думал (и анализировал тоже - я же аналитик :)), читал всевозможные советы, сделал свое описание и решил послушать критику.
А заодно и узнать (пожалуй это самое важное) - насколько я могу быть востребован.
Честно говоря пока точно не знаю - зачем, но почему то хочется.
Mobile: 011-7-926---* e-mail: email@example.com Skype: *********
Talented Systems Analyst with expertise in requirements, development, and implementation.
H1B visa sponsorship required.
Summary of qualifications
• More than 12 years of experience as Systems Analyst with focus in business software and systems.
• Expert knowledge of banking financial processes,
• Strong background working in bank with clients, designers, and programmers to identify requirements, provide cost analysis, assist with creating user interfaces, and develop implementation timelines.
• In-depth understanding of project lifecycle, including all phases of system and software development.
• Proven track record in development and analyzing.
• Superior communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Successful team management.
Bank’s big projects:
• Implemented automated banking system of retail banking business ABS Filial-bank in bank#1 (Russia, Moscow). 17 local banks, 25000 bank’s offices, 247. 2011-present time.
• Implemented automated banking system of retail banking business EGAR Technology (USA) in Uniastrum Bank (Russia, Moscow). Contain deposits, loans, mortgage, cards. 2500 users, 42 branches, 220 bank’s offices, 247. 2006-2009
• Implemented of Gemini platform – banking system for retail loans, internet-banking and remote client services in Alfa Bank (Russia, Moscow). 600 approved credit applications per hour, 24*7. 2004-2006
• Using JAZZ and RUP methods for analyzing (BRD, FSD).
• Programming languages and technology:
o Good experience in PL/SQL, AJAX, Java (J2EE/J2SE), SWING, Java servlet, SOAP, JSP
o Have experience in C, C++(MSVC), MFC, WIN32 API, ASP, Vbasic, Assembler, Pascal, Cobol, Fortran, etc.
• Tools and software: ,
o Expert knowledge of JAZZ, Oracle, PLSQL Developer, Eclipse, MS Project, MS Office, MS Visio, TestTrackPro
o Good knowledge of IntelliJ IDEA, WebSphere 6, DB/2, HP Service Desk, Crystal Report, Jasper Report, MS Visual Studio
• Sources codes management SVN, CVS, SourceOfSite (SOS).
05/2011 – present time, Analyst, #1 Bank Of Russia, Russia Moscow
• Analysis of the business processes in retail banking business,
• Gathering business requirements. Writing of document BRD.
• Gathering functional requirements. Writing project documentation for developers (FSD).
• Analyzing and verification requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
• Translating conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is to understood to developers/project team.
• Formalization of the purposes and allocation of tasks of creation of new information IT-system of the company.
• Developing prototypes of interfaces based on the user requirements.
• Creating process models, specifications, diagrams, Use-Cases and charts to provide direction to developers.
• Developing and conducting peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that functional requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
• Recording software architecture in a software architecture document using use cases and the Unified Modeling Language (UML). Assisting with the interpretation of user requirements into feasible options, and communicating these back to the business stakeholders, and feedback creating for stakeholders.
• Managing and tracking the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforcing and redefining as necessary.
• Decomposition tasks, projects, division between the internal and external developers.
• Creation of detailed software design specifications.
• Writing all project documentation.
• Management of mini and small projects.
Used technologies: UML, AJAX, XML, SOAP, RUP,
Used software: Eclipse, IBM RRC, IBM RTC, IBM RQM, MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio
11/2006 – 08/2009, Analyst / Software Developer, Uniastrum bank Russia, Moscow, (Uniastrum Bank)
• developed and prepared to launch new bank retail products and business process
• adaptation of existing bank retail products and business processes - «Deposits», «Current Accounts», «Auto Loans», «Mortgage», «Credit Cards»
• implemented of EGAR LOANS system (Retail ABS)
• managed team of system analysts and java-developers (15 people);
• analyzed tasks, gathering business and system requirements, communicating these back to the business stakeholders, and feedback creating for stakeholders, worked out technical assignments (FSD), developed UML-diagrams
Used technologies: UML, J2SE, JSP, SWING, AJAX, Velocity, XML, SOAP, Hibernate, Client-server
Used software: ORACLE 9, MsSQL 2000, IDEA, PL/SQL Developer, DBArtisan, OAS, MS Visual Studio, MS Project, MS Visio
04/2004 – 09/2006, Senior Developer, CJSC Trustec Russia, Moscow
Affiliated company BSC Praha BSC.
All projects only in AlfaBank (Moscow Russia, Alfa-Bank)
• provided localization of client-bank system - Home Banking Gemini in the Alfa bank
• developed new functional according to clients’ requirements in Alfa bank
• participated in international projects – «Client-bank», «Consumer Loans», «Retail loans», «Autofinancing», «Mortgage» in Alfa bank
• provided efficient interaction with foreign colleagues, used common data sources (working language of all projects - English)
• provided project management: planned development, assigned tasks for the developers, organized testing process, prepared test scripts
• managed work of outsourcers
• provided product support on the third level, provided incident’s examination
Used technologies: J2SE, SWING, XML, SOAP, Client-server
Used software: ORACLE 10, DB/2, IDEA, WebSphere 6, PL/SQL Developer, MS Visual Studio, MS Project, MS Visio
Education 1981 – 1987, Perm State University, Department of Mechanics and Mathematics
Specialist in Mathematics. University Master degree
“WebSphere Application Server Administration”, “Rational Requirements Composer”, “Rational Quality Manager”, “Rational Team Concert”.
“1601-PMBS924S: Project management in a company. Standard PMI PMBOK © Guide 2008”,
“1601-PMHR02: Project HR management”.
Luxoft Training Center: “Management of requirements. Basic course”
EGAR Technology (USA): “EGAR Loans Front Support Specialist”,
“EGAR Loans Back Office Support Specialist”,
“EGAR Loans Support Specialist and Programmer”
Public Education Centre: English level “Intermediate”.
Russian - fluent
English - technical - reading, writing, translating, conversational – intermediate
French – basic
Ukrainian – reading, conversational – good level
Team player, easy learner, strong analytical skills
Driver’s license: Russian B category