вот первый вариант.
подскажите, пожалуйста, что на ваш взгляд в первую очередь неправильно и бросается в глаза
предвосхищая вопрос о M.S. образовании (Graduation in June 2012 and Availability Date is January 15, 2012): планирую доработать магистерскую, находясь в США, и в июне слетать на недельку на защиту.
Availability date: January 15, 2012.
Status: Permanent resident.
• 2+ yrs of software development for web including client-side and server-side scripting
• 2+ yrs of business software development
• Experience of the full product life cycle from initial requirements through design and development to deployment and maintenance
• Extensive analytical and mathematical skills
• Strong comprehension of object-oriented programming
• In-depth knowledge of database management systems
• Proficient in identifying software failures and troubleshooting
• Ability to think creatively and solve difficult problems
• Engineer (5 years University Curriculum), Automated Systems of Information Processing and Control, Siberian Federal University, Krasnoyarsk, Russia, 2009. GPA 4.57 (from 5)
• M.S., Computer Analysis and Data Interpretation, Reshetnev Siberian State Aerospace University, Krasnoyarsk, Russia, Graduation in June 2012. (While working fulltime as software engineer)
• In-depth knowledge of C++, C# (MS Visual Studio), Perl, SQL, PL/SQL, Firebird RDBMS.
• Extensive skills in Python, Python/Django Framework, MySQL, PostgreSQL databases.
• Experienced in HTML, XSLT, XML, CSS.
• Knowledge and ability to apply statistical methods of analysis and data acquisition.
January 2010 – Present, Lead Software Engineer, NeoSoft LLC, Krasnoyarsk, Russia
• Developed high-loaded automated information system for the transport company using MS Visual C#, Firebird as database. Wrote C# code, SQL queries, implemented GUI, Firebird triggers and procedures.
Deployment of the system allowed to speed up business-processes of this company to 4 times. More than 60 users are working with this program now.
• Implementing additional modules for automated information system described above. Improving and optimizing existing modules of the system. Consulting and teaching users.
July 2009 – January 2010, Software Engineer, NeoSoft LLC, Krasnoyarsk, Russia
• Created architecture and wrote technical specification of business application for automating business processes of the transport company.
September 2008 – May 2009, Software Engineer, MD Studio LLC, Krasnoyarsk, Russia
• Implemented back-end area of various websites using Perl, XML, MySQL and PostgreSQL as databases.
Websites of the studio which were created and improved with my participation are being visited by more than 70 000 users daily. Web-projects http://123.ru and http://456.ru are the most popular sites in Krasnoyarsk.
Native Russian speaker