DV-2018, проверка результатов. "Хьюстон, у нас проблема!"

по-любому из-за прошлогодних фоток это всё. отсеили

а как быть с теми, кто выиграл с прошлогодними фото? Не сходится Ваша теория. И часть людей с новыми фото тоже отсеили.

Возможно из-за фотографий или из-за какой-либо другой причине, но все равно должен был бы ответ “NOT BEEN SELECTED”. В прошлые года, когда получали ответ о не выигрыше, никто же не знал Дисквалифицировали его или просто не повезло с выигрышем. У всех был один ответ.

И много тех, кто выиграл с прошлогодним фото?

Но они есть! Читайте что ранее писал Стрелец, очень много выигравших ежегодно новичков, у них и фото новые соответственно. Я считаю, что нужно просто ждать, не все данные подтянуты в систему.

Может конечно это игра слов, но все выигравшие были с фотографиями прошлогодними, так как сейчас 2017 год, а заполнялись анкеты в 2016 году.

Это действительно игра слов

Господа, сразу при возникновении проблемы написал в кентуки. Сегодня получил ответ, что все это является не иначе как технической неполадкой.

Thank you for your inquiry.

We understand that the technical problem on the Entrant Status Check (ESC) has raised many questions for entrants who attempted to check their status. We apologize for the confusion this may have caused.

The most frequently asked questions are answered below. We hope that this message will address your concerns.

1.        How will I know if I have been selected?

The only proof that you have been selected to process further in the DV-2018 program is a notice with your name on it that states you have been selected. When you log into the Entrant Status Check (ESC) on the www.DVLottery.state.gov website you will see one of two responses:

∙ If you see a message that says you were selected, and it includes your name, you have been selected to process further in the DV-2018 lottery. Please review the website at www.dvselectee.state.gov for full instructions on how to proceed.

∙ If you see a message that says you were not selected, you have not been selected to process further in the DV-2018 lottery. You may enter again next year. This message will not include your name.

1.        Will these results change?  Should I check back again later to see if I was selected in the future?

These results are final. We do not anticipate that there will be any additional names selected for DV-2018. Very rarely and only in order to ensure the use of all available visas, the Department of State may use Entrant Status Check to notify additional selectees at a later date. Any announcement of an additional selection will instruct you to check your status using Entry Status Check at www.DVLottery.state.gov only. Retain your confirmation number until September 30, 2018 in case of any updates. The only authorized Department of State website for official online entry in the Diversity Visa Program and Entrant Status Check is www.DVLottery.state.gov.

1.        I am having problems logging in, or I am confused by my results.  Can KCC tell me if I was selected?

KCC cannot tell you if you have been selected for further processing. The ESC is the only means by which you may check your status.

1.         I am receiving a message that “The information entered is not valid” and I am sure I have entered my information correctly.

Please verify that the confirmation number is being entered correctly. In some cases letters could be interpreted as numbers or numbers as letters. Please check to see if the letter “O” could be the number “0” or the letter “I” could be the number “1”. It is also possible the letter “G” could be a number “6” or the letter “B” could be the number “8”. Please note that the confirmation number and last name fields are case sensitive. Please try using all CAPS if lower case does not work. Also, if you have more than one last name please try using two spaces between your last names.

If you see a message that “The information entered is not valid” and you are sure you have entered your information correctly, please try again the next day.

If you are unable to log into the ESC, please check to be sure you are entering your confirmation number correctly. Some letters and numbers look similar to one another. If the ESC web page is experiencing a high volume of requests, it may work very slowly and some connections may time out. If this happens to you, please try again later.

If you have lost your confirmation number, please try to retrieve it using the “forgot confirmation number” link on the ESC website. If you cannot retrieve your confirmation number by providing the information required, there is no way for you to check your status.

If you have read all of this information and still have questions, please contact KCC at KCCDV@state.gov. Include your full name and, if you know it, your DV case number.

When inquiring about the status of a Diversity Visa (DV) case, you must provide the Principal Applicant’s full name, complete case number, and date of birth in the following format (MMDDYYYY) as entered on the original entry. Please remember that the Kentucky Consular Center is a document processing facility, and cannot advise you on whether or not you will qualify for a visa. Only a consular officer can make that decision. Do not send any paper documents to the Kentucky Consular Center.

For additional information, please refer to the following websites:

Diversity Visa Website: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/diversity-visa/entry.html.html

Diversity Visa Instructions: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/diversity-visa/instructions.html

DS-260 instructions: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/diversity-visa/if-you-are-selected/submit-your-ds-260-online-application.html

To enter the Diversity Visa lottery or to check for a selection notice: https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/

Meg
Support Contractor – FCi Federal
CA/VO/DO/KCC
Diversity Visa Unit
Phone: (606)526-7500
Email: HYPERLINK "mailto:KCCDV@STATE.GOV"HYPERLINK "mailto:KCCDV@STATE.GOV"KCCDV@STATE.GOV

Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222 (f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 U.S.C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.

5 лайков

значит будем проверять дальше, у мужа все еще выдает ошибку , если через несколько дней или более ситуация не исправится будем им писать . А есть те, у кого показало результат, после того как выдавало ошибку? ( конечно речь о тех, кто вводит правильные данные и проблема в глюке системы)

1 лайк

[b]Important Announcement

We are experiencing intermittent connectivity issues with the DV Entrant Status Check website. If you have problems checking your status, please re-enter your confirmation information later. [/b]

У всех все еще не валидно после вчера? (только встал)

вчерашнее, уже может и прошло 24 часа

Только что проверял, инвалид, фото новые были и у меня и у жены

РАБОТАЕТ ЧЕРЕЗ VPN СОЕДИНЕНИЕ, у меня HNBS по обоим заявкам. Проверяйте через VPN USA

А до это - выдавало ошибку? или сразу HNBS?

Читай выше, без впн тоже заработало, все расходимся, победителям удачи!!

нот валид сменился на традиционный хнбс )
остаёмся в Германии, всем большой удачи!

Определенно с компьютерным обеспечением в этой лотерее не все ладно. В 2012 году результаты аннулировали и устроили переигровку, в этом тоже косяки с проверками. Обнаружилась еще одна проблема кроме проверки, выигравшему и уже получившему подтверждение с case number не удается подписать (sign and submit) он лайн форму ds 260, при подписании формы выбрасывает красную надпись что введен не тот case number что был введен при входе в анкету. При этом в сохраненную анкету по case number входить удается. Что то у них в базах напутано, безобразие

2 лайка

Аналогично, 2 дня нот валид был, сейчас HNBS. Ну хоть не дисквалификация, уже приятно.