How to fill Ds-260 , I am a foreign medical graduate

Good afternoon!
Can anybody help me with a question regarding medical education in DS-260

Are you a graduate of a foreign medical school seeking to perform medical services in the united states but have not yet passed the national board of medical examiners examination or it’s equivalent ?
Yes or no

Are you a health care worker seeking to perform such work in the united states but have not yet received certification from commission on graduates of foreign nursing schools or from an equivalent approved independent credentialing organization ??
Yes or no

" I am a medical graduate from Kazakhstan and want to work as a doctor in the US and would like to take certification exams in the US. I haven’t passed USMLE yet"
What would be the best answers?
Thanks in advance

В чем помочь то? Поставить “да” или “нет”?

Thanks for responding.If I say yes, then I am seeking for a health care job in america but I have not passed any certification. Can’t it be a reason for refusal?

Вы за какой визой обращаетесь?

DV lottery

Если вы собираетесь подтверждать свой диплом, сдавая USMLE, то отвечайте Да.
Убедитесь для начала, что ваша мед школа в списке школ, которые имеют возможность сдавать эти экзамены.

1 лайк

Thanks…What about this question?
Are you a health care worker seeking to perform such work in the united states but have not yet received certification from commission on graduates of foreign nursing schools or from an equivalent approved independent credentialing organization ??
Yes or no