SecureTrading Financial Department

Kто нибудь пользовался услугами SecureTrading Financial Department? Нам предложили купить машину через это агентство, предлагают перевести деньги на их счет , а потом перешлют авто.

скажите название компании, по департменту сложно определить [who is who]

1 лайк

Они себя так и называют и пишут следующее [You are involved in a transaction Case ID with a SecureTrading Customer. We require the payment to be done by Western Union money transfer to our legal SecureTrading insured partner. We choose this payment method in order to speed up the transaction.We offer currency payment only using our offshore trust account.Our department require the payment to be done through Western Union money transfer service. You have to pay with cash at any Western Union Office[/i].]

Авто нашли na www.philadelphia.craiglist.org связались с продавцом по [e-mail] он нам ответил [i]If you are interested in my 2001 Acura MDX , automatic transmission, 125,721 miles, vin# 2HNYD18601H511852 you should know that the car is as good as new, it has never been wrecked or damaged,the car is in excelent condition.The total price that I 'm asking for the car including shipping and insurance fees will be $4,800.00USD.Here are the most important details about the car: US car (US model, US specs )- odometer in Miles, speedometer in Miles per Hour (MPH)This car meets all Environmental Regulations in the USA (DOT, EPA ). It has a clear title issued in US and it can be registered anytime under your name without a problem. II will send you the Bill of Sale along with the car so that you can register the car on to your name without any problem and so you can be the car’s legitimate owner. The car is absolutely perfect, it has a clear title, has never been repaired, never been involved in any type of accident or had any paint or body work done! I live in Scotland now, where European specs are different from the American ones and it costs me too much driving this car legally here and also there is nobody interested in buying it here that’s why I am selling it so cheap hoping to find a buyer since the car is located in USA. The second motive I sell so cheap is because here in Scotland I cannot drive this car. Because it is a large transaction we will complete the deal only through SecureTrading (3rd party) where I am affiliated since 2005. If you are still interested just send me your full name and shipping address and I will open a case at SecureTrading and they will contact you with all the information about our deal.]
Очень мало похоже на правду. Что вы думаете по этому поводу?

ИМХО, явный развод на деньги. Потому что:

1. Просят послать деньги через Western Union.
  2. Цена как минимум в 2-3 раза ниже рыночной, за машину “в идеальном состоянии”.
  3. Объяснения причин продажи и особенно причин продажи “очень дешево” ниже всяких границ.
  4. Половина его письма посвещена тому “как послать ему деньги”, а не машине.

У вас хоть фотки машины есть? Адрес где ее можно посмотреть-потрогать?

Я бы на вашем месте обходил бы такие “оферы” стороной.

1 лайк

развод чистейшей воды. Не поддавайтесь.

1 лайк
  1. Покупать машину [online] я бы не советовал. Вы не знаете что вы покупаете, машину желательно потрогать в автошоп заехать с ней на проверку.
  2. Если уж на то пошло то хотя бы можно использовать [escrow.com] для расчётов
  3. Я тоже склоняюсь к тому что предложение это не серьёзное, возможен развод на деньги.
  4. Даже [google] не знает [SecureTrading Financial Department], я бы не верил в эти сказки.

Господа, товар всегда нужно смотреть лично!

Конечно это желаемо, но невсегда возможно. Например компьютерные запчасти я в интеренете покупаю смотря на спецификацию и иногда на картинки. Трогаю когда уже получил. Покупаю в [online] магазинах с большим рейтингом и положительными отзывами, а также по наводке друзей, у которых с магазином проблем небыло. :wink: