- Получение приглашения на интервью и электронных писем с инструкциями по подготовке
3.1 Уведомление на e-mail о смене статуса страницы
Required Entry Status Check for DV Submission.
You have received this email notification to inform you that you have updates available at http: //www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. Please log in using your confirmation number from your original application to complete further processing.
3.2 Обновленная страница на www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC
[i]Dear DV Applicant,
This is the official notice for you to pursue your application for a DV-2014 visa. An appointment has been scheduled for you at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate stated below. You and all members of your family must appear at the appointed date and time for your interview. Please notify the office listed if you cannot keep the appointment.
You and any eligible family members will be required to submit sufficient proof of identity upon arrival. If you fail to obtain a DV-2014 visa by September 30, 2014, your registration will expire. Your family members must also obtain their visas prior to September 30, 2014, or they will not be permitted to join you in the United States under the DV-2014 program.
Please follow the instructions provided in Step 4 at Instructions for Selectees for Interview Preparation and Fee Payments. It is very important that you follow the guidelines carefully in preparation for your interview. The Diversity Lottery Fee for each applicant and each member of the family must be paid in full before the visa interview and is non-refundable, even if the visa is refused for any reason.
December 12, 2013 02:30 PM
The Kentucky Consular Center has completed the processing of your case and forwarded it to the interviewing office. Further inquiries should be addressed to the interviewing office listed above. When communicating with the Embassy/Consulate either by telephone or letter, always refer to your name and case number exactly as they appear below.
[/i]3.3 Письмо с инструкциями от посольства USA в Молдове
DV instructions for the interview
Dear DV Lottery winner,
We have received the forms that you submitted to the Kentucky Consular Center entitling you to Diversity Immigrant visa classification as an alien proceeding to the United States to obtain legal permanent resident status. Your interview date has been set up for December 12, 2013. You need to provide a number of documents prior to attending your interview with the Consular Officer. Please read and follow carefully the instructions below:
1. PASSPORT: A passport and a copy of the passport’s biographical page for each applicant. The passport must be valid for travel to the United States and must have at least six months validity beyond the issuance date of the visa.
2. PHOTOGRAPHS: Two (2) photographs are required for each applicant. The photographs must be recent (less than 6 months old), 5x5, with no head covering, and showing a full, front-face view against a light background. Only color photographs are acceptable (please find attached the photo requirements).
3. ADDRESS IN THE US: In case you did not provide or changed your address in the United States, you must print the complete address on a blank page.
4. DIPLOMA: The original diploma and one copy of it for the principal applicant (DV lottery winner). You must have either a high school education or its equivalent, defined as successful completion of a 11/12-year course of elementary and secondary education or a Bachelor/Masters degree.
5. BIRTH CERTIFICATE: The original birth certificate and one copy of it for each visa applicant.
6. MARRIAGE/DIVORCE CERTIFICATES: If any applicant was married previously, he/she should present his/her original divorce certificate and a photocopy of it and the divorce decree to prove the dissolution of each such prior marriage. If you are currently married, you must present your original marriage certificate and a photocopy of it.
7. CERTIFICATE REGARDING FAMILY MEMBERS: Each applicant aged 16 years or over is required to submit a certificate regarding family members (Adeverinta privind componenta familiei) and one copy of it obtainable at State Enterprise “CRIS Registru”.
8. MILITARY BOOK: Each male applicant aged 16 years or over is required to submit a military book or recruitment card and one copy of it.
9. POLICE CERTIFICATES: Each applicant aged 16 years or over is required to submit a police certificate from the police authorities of each locality of the country of the applicant’s nationality or current residence where the applicant has resided for at least six months since attaining the age of sixteen. Police certificates are also required from all other countries where the applicant has resided for at least one year. A police certificate must also be obtained from the police authorities of any place where the applicant has been arrested for any reason, regardless of the length of residence.
10. COURT AND PRISON RECORDS: Persons convicted of a crime must obtain a certified copy translated into English of each court record and any prison record, regardless of whether they may have benefited from an amnesty or pardon.
11. EVIDENCE OF SUPPORT: Evidence which will show that you are not likely to become a public charge in the United States (e.g. documents on properties and copies of them, bank account, etc). If an affidavit of support is to be submitted, Form I-134 should be used.
12. MEDICAL EXAMINATION: You must arrange for a medical examination with the physician listed on the attached information sheet. A medical examination is required for each family member, regardless of age. You are responsible for the cost of the examination.
13. PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP: Proof of relationship must be submitted in case you got married after submitting your DV lottery entry.
The abovementioned documents must be provided to us via mail or can be dropped off at the Consular Section on Thursday afternoon between 3:30PM and 4:30PM one week before your visa interview. Failure to submit documents one week before the appointment date will result in delay of the processing of your file and your interview may not take place on the original appointment date.
Remark 1: Only one person can bring the documents, all other family members, especially children, don’t need to come to bring the documents.
Remark 2: Please notify the Embassy if you cannot keep the appointment. Diversity Visa appointments cannot be rescheduled for reasons other than serious medical or similar emergencies. A DV reschedule request should only be submitted by email, at: Chisinaufirstname.lastname@example.org and will only be considered if it is accompanied by a medical report or other documentation regarding the emergency reason. We recommend that all DV winners should do their best to make their originally scheduled interview appointment and come fully prepared for the interview as the Consular Section may not have available slots for rescheduling the appointment.
Remark 3: Please note that the DV visa processing fee is $330 for each applicant, which is to be paid on the day of your visa interview at the Consular Section. It is strongly recommended that you pay by credit card.
Remark 4: You do not need to translate, notarize or apostil the documents if these are in Romanian, Russian or English. However, all court decisions and statements should be translated and notarized, regardless in which language they are. Translation is required in cases when the documents are in other languages than the ones specified above.
We trust you will find this information useful. In case you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Consular Section Staff
Embassy of the United States of America
Home | Embassy of the United States Chisinau, Moldova
[/i]3.4 Мои комментарии:
Список документов, которые уже должны быть у вас на руках (т.е. их не надо готовить):
[li]PASSPORT - загран паспорт[/li][li]ADDRESS IN THE US - адрес, куда вы едете в Штаты[/li][li]DIPLOMA - ваш диплом об образовании[/li][li]BIRTH CERTIFICATE - свидетельство о рождении[/li][li]MARRIAGE/DIVORCE CERTIFICATES - свидительство о браке/разводе[/li][li]MILITARY BOOK - военный билет[/li][li]COURT AND PRISON RECORDS - если не были судимы, то не надо готовить[/li][/ol]
Список документов, которые нужно готовить:
[li]PHOTOGRAPHS - свежие напечатанные фотографии[/li][li]CERTIFICATE REGARDING FAMILY MEMBERS - выписка о составе семьи[/li][li]POLICE CERTIFICATES - справка о несудимости[/li][li]EVIDENCE OF SUPPORT - доказательство того, что у вас есть деньги: документы на имущество, машину, выписка из банка, и т.д.[/li][li]MEDICAL EXAMINATION - мед. осмотр.[/li][li]PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP - если поженились после выигрыша, то доказательства.[/li][/ol]