Covid-19 coronavirus , объявлено ЧП в штате Вашингтон и не только... (часть 1)

Может у него просто инкубационный период :whats_up:

собственно, о том и речь.
Но ты прав, про политику этого процесса лучше говорить в соответствующей теме.

1 лайк

Ну всё значит мне…представляю как ты порадуешься :whats_up:

А самое главное: Будь у них пять государственных и еще 20 частных страховок - бесплатных у каждого - на скорость распространения этой болезни это не влияет никак. Никаких превентивных цивилизованных мер не существует.

Им-то каким боком?

Ты ж вроде здоровая тетенька, спортсменка комсомолка. Покашляешь немного и пройдет, не переживай.

1 лайк

Всё, пост на ФБ удалили что ль? Хотела скинуть подружке почитать и что-то найти не могу.

Ага. Удалили.
Афтар примеряет респиратор, присланный лично трампом и пенсом. Хэппи енд.

«As a front-line Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner working in the epicenter of the COVID-19 outbreak near Seattle, I would really love to have access to those “43 million stockpiled masks” and lab testing.

I realize Trump and Pence have been touting that this stockpile is a great thing, but I can think of a much better use for them than having them sit in a warehouse - I COULD BE WEARING ONE ON MY FACE - while I am exposed to dozens of really sick people during each of my shifts.

At my clinic, which saw the first known COVID-19 case in the US, I have to supply my own N95 respirator, while my employer insists that a simple surgical mask is adequate, and I luckily have some of my own after my last unprotected workplace exposure to active pulmonary TB. I was fit-tested at all of my previous healthcare employers and I know my size and technique for wearing.

Regarding COVID-19 testing, as of yet, we are still unable to to test anyone, and are unable to keep these patients with mild symptoms out of the clinic, where they can further the spread as we do not have the ability to isolate anyone, and the sick are mixed in with the injured.

The news outlets have been telling people with symptoms to get tested, without considering the practical flaw that we do not have a test currently available for these patients, and current CDC testing practices do not allow for our patients or staff members to be tested.

When a patient presents here with symptoms consistent with COVID-19, we are asked to run an influenza test and obtain a chest X-ray (if necessary) and send the patients home with symptomatic care recommendations unless they need admission to the hospital for management of serious disease.

While this is the correct way to medically manage patients with mild respiratory illness, it is not the way to contain a spreading infectious disease.

I personally was incredibly sick with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 and was unable to get tested after talking with the Health Department and my employer. I didn’t qualify for testing since I wasn’t admitted to the hospital.

I strongly feel that the numbers of positive cases are artificially low because we just simply can’t test people. Unfortunately, that doesn’t mean that it’s not here. It is here.

We have had patients presenting here angry that they cannot be tested for COVID-19, yelling, cussing, throwing their dirty mask at us and even spitting their secretions on the floor and walls on their way out. Please don’t do that. We are not the ones making the decisions here, we are just the ones trying to triage, manage and treat those who are sick and injured…and, that is just gross.

Trust me, it’s not that we are withholding testing, it’s that we can not do it at this time. We are concerned too that we know this is in our local community and we don’t have any objective numbers.

Please wash your hands well, isolate if ill and seek health care only if seriously ill (needing life-saving interventions in the hospital).

The lack of access to testing is not unique to my employer at this time. All clinics in this area are like this and all of the local known cases have been within a 10-mile radius of us. Testing is only being done on those admitted to the hospital with severe symptoms without other known cause (negative influenza swab, and negative respiratory panel otherwise).

Obviously our current health care system’s protocols are missing some MAJOR STEPS in the management of this, but in the meantime, can I please get one of those 43 million masks?»

(Written by Paula Ruedenbusch)

На сколько я понимаю, удалили не пост, а аккаунт.

Аккаунт на месте. Только что зашла, проверила.

Имелся в виды аккаунт Paula Ruedebusch Paula Ruedebusch

Ну я и говорю, что ее аккаунт на месте.

На каком месте? Целый день The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

но сейчас все на месте, кроме ее последнего поста Paula Ruedebusch

7ad03fc.jpg

ZpSLyqNTktQWDDCIXgaLiQzi3zekGbLU_lg.jpg.pagespeed.ce.WjEeKIo5Rq.jpg

uKmvH3WcTi2YlzDs8IJAufY8Vm0VTha0_lg.jpg

This page isn’t available
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

А вот и cleaning products одобренные EPA - EPA list of registered disinfectants

О. Мой прогноз сбывается. Сейчас осталось распродать остатки, если ещё нет, немножко навариться на новых партиях и можно объявлять, что тревога была ложной.

А между тем, на общемагазинном собрании работников попросили, не смеяться над клиентами,икоторые с высунутыми языками ищут дизенфектанты, которые закончились ещё дней пять назад. Однако, сегодня ночью в магазине проводилась полная дезинфекция всех поверхностей средствами посерьёзнее тех, что на полках. Добровольцев на овертаймы сразу нашлось нужное количество. Ох и чисто же сегодня будет в магазине:):):slight_smile: хо́тя, всё поверхности, которые трогают люди, особенно тележки и Селф чекаут, и так постоянно дезинфицируют. Последний раз такое было у нас месяца два три назад, когда грипп пошел. В магазине воняло, как в разгромленном ликеро- водочном:):slight_smile:

Пс. Попадаются отдельные экземпляры в медицинских масках, обычно старушки.