DV-2020. Официальная инструкция - ссылки, изменения, переводы

Появились правила DV-2020 Federal Register :: Bureau of Consular Affairs; Registration for the Diversity Immigrant (DV-2020) Visa Program
ссылка на скачивание: https://s3.amazonaws.com/public-inspection.federalregister.gov/2018-20796.pdf
[HR][/HR]От МОДЕРАТОРА. В данной теме даются ссылки на инструкцию и её переводы и ведётся обсуждение изменений по сравнению с прошлым годом. Для вопросов по участию в лотерее и по заполнению заявки будут созданы отдельные темы по каждому из пунктов! Здесь вопросы по заполнению обсуждать нельзя![HR][/HR]Инструкция на сайте Госдепа: https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Diversity-Visa/DV-Instructions-Translations/DV-2020-Instructions-Translations/DV-2020-Instructions-English.pdf

23 лайка

Публикация будет завтра, возможно что-то изменится, но все равно новость приятная

Заявку можно будет подать с October 3, 2018 до November 6, 2018.

Читайте информацию от модератора в первом сообщении топика!

Извиняюсь, но ТУТ - нет инструкции…

Каких-либо изменений не заметил.

Вижу добавили предложение в п.7 и в “Submitting a Digital Photograph (Image)”:

DV entry photographs must meet the same standards as U.S. visa photos.

Переработали Compositional Specifications в соответсвии с требованиями фото на визу.

Было (DV-2019):
1. Name – last/family name, first name, middle name – exactly as on your passport.
Стало (DV-2020):
1. Name – last/family name, first name, middle name – exactly as it appears on your passport. If you have one name, it must be entered in the last/family name field.

Было (DV-2019):
We cannot accept group photographs; you must submit a photograph for each individual. Your entry may be disqualified or your visa refused if the photographs are more than six months old, have been manipulated in any way, or do not meet the specifications explained below.
Стало (DV-2020):
DV entry photographs must meet the same standards as U.S. visa photos. Your entry will be disqualified or your visa refused if the entry photographs for you and your family members do not fully meet these specifications or have been manipulated in any way.

Было (DV-2019):
Address Line 2
Стало (DV-2020):
Address Line 2 (optional)

Было (DV-2019):
i Some high school, no diploma[/i]
Стало (DV-2020):
i Some High School, no degree[/i]

Было (DV-2019):
i High school diploma[/i]
Стало (DV-2020):
i High School degree[/i]

Было (DV-2019):
i Doctorate[/i]
Стало (DV-2020):
i Doctorate Degree[/i]

Было (DV-2019):
Failure to list your eligible spouse will result in disqualification of the principal applicant and refusal of all visas in the case at the time of the visa interview.
Стало (DV-2020):
Failure to list your eligible spouse or, listing someone who is not your spouse, will result in disqualification of the principal applicant and refusal of all visas in the case at the time of the visa interview.

Было (DV-2019):
Failure to list all children who are eligible will result in disqualification of the principal applicant and refusal of all visas in the case at the time of the visa interview.
Стало (DV-2020):
Failure to list all children who are eligible or, listing someone who is not your child, will result in disqualification of the principal applicant and refusal of all visas in the case at the time of the visa interview.

Было (DV-2019):
You can take a new digital photograph or scan a recent photographic print, taken within the last 6 months, with a digital scanner, as long as it meets the compositional and technical specifications listed below. Test your photos through the photo validation link on the E-DV website, which provides additional technical advice on photo composition and examples of acceptable and unacceptable photos. Do not submit an old photograph.
Стало (DV-2020):
You can take a new digital photograph or scan a recent (taken within the last six months) photograph with a digital scanner, as long as it meets all of the standards below. DV entry photos must be of the same quantity and composition as U.S. visa photos. Do not submit a photograph older than six months or a photograph that does not meet all of the standards described below.

Было (DV-2019):
[i]Photographs must be in 24-bit color depth. If you are using a scanner, the settings must be for True Color or 24-bit color mode. See the additional scanning requirements below.

Compositional Specifications:

• Head Position: You must directly face the camera. The subject’s head should not be tilted up, down, or to the side. The head height or facial region size (measured from the top of the head, including the hair, to the bottom of the chin) must be between 50 percent and 69 percent of the image’s total height. The eye height (measured from the bottom of the image to the level of the eyes) should be between 56 percent and 69 percent of the image’s height.
• Light-colored Background: The subject should be in front of a neutral, lightcolored background.
• Focus: The photograph must be in focus.
• No Eyewear: The subject must not wear glasses or other items that detract from the face.
• No Head Coverings or Hats: Head coverings or hats worn for religious beliefs are acceptable, but the head covering may not obscure any portion of the face. Tribal or other headgear not religious in nature may not be worn. Photographs of military, airline, or other personnel wearing hats will not be accepted.

Technical Specifications

• Taking a New Digital Image. If you submit a new digital image, it must meet the following specifications:
o Image File Format: The image must be in the Joint Photographic Experts Group (JPEG) format.
o Image File Size; The maximum image file size is 240 kilobytes (240KB).
o Image Resolution and Dimensions: Minimum acceptable dimensions are 600 pixels (width) x 600 pixels (height) up to 1200 pixels x 1200 pixels. Image pixel dimensions must be in a square aspect ratio (meaning the height must be equal to the width).
o Image Color Depth: Image must be in color (24 bits per pixel). 24-bit black and white or 8-bit images will not be accepted.

• Scanning a Submitted Photograph. Before you scan a photographic print, make sure it meets the color and compositional specifications listed above. Scan the print using the following scanner specifications:
o Scanner Resolution: Scanned at a resolution of at least 300 dots per inch (dpi).
o Image File Format: The image must be in the Joint Photographic Experts Group (JPEG) format.
o Image File Size: The maximum image file size is 240 kilobytes (240 KB).
o Image Color Depth: 24-bit color. [Note that black and white, monochrome, or grayscale images will not be accepted.][/i]
Стало (DV-2020):
[i]Compositional Specifications:

• In color
• In focus
• Sized such that the head is between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches (22 mm and 35 mm) or 50% and 69% of the image’s total height from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head. View the Photo Composition Template on travel.state.gov for more size requirement details.
• Taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance
• Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background
• Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
• With a neutral facial expression and both eyes open
• Taken in clothing that you normally wear on a daily basis
• Uniforms should not be worn in your photo, except religious clothing that is worn daily.
• Do not wear a hat or head covering that obscures the hair or hairline, unless worn daily for a religious purpose. Your full face must be visible, and the head covering must not cast any shadows on your face
• Headphones, wireless hands-free devices, or similar items are not acceptable in your photo.
• Do not wear Eyeglasses
• If you normally wear a hearing device or similar articles, they may be worn in your photo.

Technical Specifications

You must upload your digital image as part of your entry. Your digital image must be:
• In JPEG (.jpg) file format
• Equal to or less than 240 kB (kilobytes) in file size
• In a square aspect ratio (height must equal width)
• 600x600 pixels in dimension

Do you want to scan an existing photo? In addition to the digital image requirements, your existing photo must be:
• 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm)
• Scanned at a resolution of 300 pixels per inch (12 pixels per millimeter)[/i]

Было (DV-2019):
18. ACCORDING TO THE PROCEDURES, THE SYSTEM WILL REJECT MY E-DV ENTRY FORM IF MY PHOTOS DON’T MEET THE SPECIFICATIONS. CAN I RESUBMIT MY ENTRY?
Yes, as long as you complete your submission by 12:00 pm (noon) Eastern Standard Time (EST) (GMT-5) on Tuesday, November 7, 2017. If your photo(s) did not meet the specifications, the E-DV website will not accept your entry, so you will not receive a confirmation notice. However, given the unpredictable nature of the Internet, you may not receive the rejection notice immediately. If you can correct the photo(s) and re-send the Form Part One or Two within 60 minutes, you may be able to successfully submit the entry. Otherwise, you will have to restart the entire entry process. You can try to submit an application as many times as is necessary until a complete application is submitted and you receive the confirmation notice. Once you receive a confirmation notice, your entry is complete and you should NOT submit any additional entries.

Стало (DV-2020):
20. IF THE E-DV SYSTEM REJECTS MY ENTRY, CAN I RESUBMIT MY ENTRY?
Yes, you can resubmit your entry as long as your submission is completed by 12:00 pm (noon) Eastern Standard Time (EST) (GMT-5) on Tuesday, November 6, 2018. You will not be penalized for submitting a duplicate entry if the E-DV system rejects your initial entry. Given the unpredictable nature of the Internet, you may not receive the rejection notice immediately. You can try to submit an application as many times as is necessary until a complete application is received and the confirmation notice sent. Once you receive a confirmation notice, your entry is complete, and you should NOT submit any additional entries.

Было (DV-2019):
To file a complaint about unsolicited email, visit the Department of Justice “Contact Us” page.
Стало (DV-2020):
To file a complaint about unsolicited email, use the “Telemarking and Spam” complaint tool on the econsumer.gov website or visit the Department of Justice Unsolicited Commercial Email (“Spam”) webpage at www.justice.gov/doj/spam for additional information and contacts.
[HR][/HR]Из принципиально нового: теперь не только запрещено “забывать” указывать супругов и подлежащих внесению в заявки детей, но и также прямым текстом запрещено вносить в качестве супругов и детей лиц, которые таковыми не являются.

39 лайков

Интересно как будет имплементироваться эта инструкция по части взрослых сыновей и дочерей (которые вышли из категории детей ввиду вступления в брак или ввиду достижения взрослого возраста).

А требования к фото тоже изменились?

Вряд ли возникнут проблемы, если будут указаны вступившие в брак дети или дети 21+.
Скорее этот момент имеет значение для т.н. “гражданских браков”. Указывать сожителей в качестве супругов теперь строго нельзя.

По фото принципиальных изменений нет. Просто переформулировали требования. Разве что от требования к размеру фото в интервале от 600600 до 12001200 вернулись к строгому 600600. Но возможно, это ошибка, и в реальности будет принято фото и больше, чем 600600.

7 лайков

Требования к фото с моим переводом приведены в первом сообщении топика: Форум "Говорим про Америку"

3 лайка

Всем добрый день.
Тут все есть Diversity Visa Instructions . даже часть на другие языки переведено. Плюс видео там же. Остальное есть все на форуме.

Я считаю нужно посмотреть видео по заполнению от DV2019

Друзья, посмотрел Introduction video (U.S. Diversity Immigrant Visa Program Tutorial: Submitting an Entry - YouTube).
С 6:17 начинается про опыт работы и говорится, что для того, чтобы иметь право на участие в DV лоттерее аппликанту необходим опыт работы в области с рангом (SVP) 7 и выше и далее следует инструкция как определить ранг той или иной специализации. Участвую уже 4 раз, но не сталкивался с таким требованием раньше. Возможно ли то, что в DV-2020 включат дополнительное требование наличия образования или опыта работы, имеющего именно повышенный спрос в США или же такое же условие было и раньше?

Requirement #2: Each DV applicant must meet the education/work experience requirement of the DV
program by having either:
 at least a high school education or its equivalent, defined as successful completion of a 12-year
course of formal elementary and secondary education;
OR
 two years of work experience within the past five years in an occupation that requires at least two
years of training or experience to perform. The Department of State will use the U.S. Department
of Labor’s O*Net Online database to determine qualifying work experience.

это если нет школьного образования

Это если нет школьного образования

Здраствуйте порог вступления в DV 2020 так же остался на уровне полного среднего образования 11классов ?спасибо